What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Estate Agent (RP)

Candy Mcboney

Hey! I've noticed you're only allowed to purchase 1 house, It would be amazing if I was able to roleplay an Estate Agent job where Im able to buy and resell houses (so more than 1 house) maybe? 😄

You could achieve this by becoming a middleman essentially, someone wants to sell a house you advertise it for them, go in take pictures make a poster and advertise, and arrange a few if it sells

Example - I want to sell house, door price is 200k but I CBA to spam tweedle selling it, you come along take pics and advertise for me, I want 300k to let the house go, once it's all sorted and sold you get a % of that 300k for brokering the deal

Housing market is already scarce as hell, there's no need to restrict it even more. Plus this is something you can already do in RP as Samuel mentioned.

-1, housing is already hard in the city, it makes people look for a house and first come first serve. 

It could work if you could only own the door but not use the property and maybe there is a tax to avoid people hording houses. There should defo be a license you need. 

Having to search for a houses can take people weeks in the server and seems like a real pain. 

Hey! I've noticed you're only allowed to purchase 1 house, It would be amazing if I was able to roleplay an Estate Agent job where Im able to buy and resell houses (so more than 1 house) maybe? 😄
Maybe instead of having to check every house there should be a place to go to that has access to all the housing avaliable in city. This would also allow people another source of income as an RP Job in city. Viewings on housing and once sold keys would be given over and property would become theres. That way housing wouldn't be so hard to find but adding an Estate agency might help people find housing easier? 

Maybe instead of having to check every house there should be a place to go to that has access to all the housing avaliable in city. This would also allow people another source of income as an RP Job in city. Viewings on housing and once sold keys would be given over and property would become theres. That way housing wouldn't be so hard to find but adding an Estate agency might help people find housing easier? 
If you had something like this you would never find a house, I know it sounds like it would make it easy but it would just be chaos on repossession days, imagine a house comes up on the system and 10 people head there, you could end up with a mini war where everyone is fighting over one house, or what would definitely happen is someone finds the location and then tells a mate to get there first who is allready out in the city unfortunately

Same kinda thing happened with storage lockers, when they went live people hoarded around the thing that tells you where they were and all of them were sold in less than a hour, people selecting multiple locations and sending them to gang members to grab them first, I just don't see how it would work where it don't become a horrible mess

Back