What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Estate Agents

Raya Mae

A person or a team of people who can see all of the current available houses on the market and can help people with finding locations similar to how the current car purchasing works. This would allow for more interaction and place for RP between players and also make the players life's a lot easier than having to run around and find a location by running door to door.

Would there be a way to have favourited phone number that would direct you to one of them as while I know there is a few here and there unless you run into them it is quite a challenge to find or get to meet them. 

Would there be a way to have favourited phone number that would direct you to one of them as while I know there is a few here and there unless you run into them it is quite a challenge to find or get to meet them. 
Check Tweedle, they usually post on there with a phone number.

It's rp'ed every month for about 9 days when people don't pay their bills 

Ah I must of just been missing out my bad, still very new to GTA RP as a whole so was confused on how to find who can help me find a house and such. 

Back