What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Euro Truck Simulator 2

I used to play it a lot! Probably will get back into it as it is so quiet and chill game. 

You should join the group as well then so we can create some beautiful convoys Emperor Ruthless :p

and @John Woll and Ronald Strauss (dont know the tag) if they are interested xD

Whilst I have the game, I dont play very often and I've never actually done multiplayer ETS2

Anyone play American Truck Simulator? I've started playing that instead after my 60 hours in Euro Truck Simulator. 

Also, I never enjoyed the multiplayer in Euro Truck because there were never any AI cars. It's much more fun to play it single player imo

Anyone play American Truck Simulator? I've started playing that instead after my 60 hours in Euro Truck Simulator. 

Also, I never enjoyed the multiplayer in Euro Truck because there were never any AI cars. It's much more fun to play it single player imo
I do play ATS But i find ETS2 enjoyable. Got around 500h ok ETS2 and 10-20 on ATS

Hope someone could organize some type of RPUK Convoy on ets2.

+ i do have ATS but prefer ETS2

yes i play it from time to time and i only but drive MP and just to see things like this happen makes any bad moment good:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back