What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Event Server

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
185.114.224.45 PORT 2332

This serer is up and being prepared for tonight's fun. Just as soon as the guys are ready, the password will be released both here, and on teamspeak. 

Make your way to 'the bowl' north of Edessa, to find the stands and VIP booth, where the fun will begin. Please note, VIP booths are available only to Staff members and Lifetime Donators. Yes, that's right 

I remind you this is an event server, so no cheeky bank jobs.. Also, for everyone's enjoyment please do not tamper with the treasure hunt in order to scupper the others. Killing the actors is fine if necessary, and also RPing with other players is acceptable and encouraged too, but please do not destroy vehicles or props. Thank you.

I want to come, but I gotta eat :(. Hopefully I can still join in part way through for a bit of fun :p

I feel I should explain the treasure hunt a little. This is an RP event, based around a small mystery. There will be clues, challenges, or 'quests' that lead you through a series of characters to the final prize. The key to success lies in how you approach things.

Just for you Daanish I'll post the first clue here for you and all the late comers to see.

Looks great, 

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, this is "the bowl"

YSfahVK.jpg

185.114.224.45 PORT 2332

This serer is up and being prepared for tonight's fun. Just as soon as the guys are ready, the password will be released both here, and on teamspeak. 

Make your way to 'the bowl' north of Edessa, to find the stands and VIP booth, where the fun will begin. Please note, VIP booths are available only to Staff members and Lifetime Donators. Yes, that's right 
1f609.png

I remind you this is an event server, so no cheeky bank jobs.. Also, for everyone's enjoyment please do not tamper with the treasure hunt in order to scupper the others. Killing the actors is fine if necessary, and also RPing with other players is acceptable and encouraged too, but please do not destroy vehicles or props. Thank you.
Can we join after the event starts?

I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Are we going to get a speciel tag from this? x3

Thanks for the great time lads! put my 2 favourite pictures on my page!

Had to leave before the treasure hunt, but seeing the first clue, it looked like fun! Who won in the end? And has anyone got a recording of the whole thing?

Back