What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ever had a weird dream of Altis Life

DynamiteHarry

I woke up after a late night. With the last remaining fragments of having played Altis Life in my dream when some guy calling himself James stepped out from the darker parts of Kavala telling me he had a new gun. This new gun when fired at other people would delete them completely from the server and they would never be able to return ... ever. Then he raised it and fired at me ...

... I woke up with shivers. Horrible horrible dream!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently my Missus says I talk about the game in my dreams she says "you're always banging on about cocaine and guns" very strange.

i had a dream where i came to a checkpoint at the athira junction ^^ was asked to take my aviators off, but there was a vacuum between the glasses and my face, so i pulled my eyeballs out...

I've dreamt a lot about about Altis Life, including one where the NHS got a hold of a tank and went on a mass killing spree... now that was an interesting time.

Apparently my Missus says I talk about the game in my dreams she says "you're always banging on about cocaine and guns" very strange.
Do NOT fall asleep in a airport / police station !!!

I had a dream several months ago where Mr. Cardoso was with a British Army squad fighting people at the container storage facility near the airport. I was just walking around with no fucking idea why.

Back