What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Everyone Should Watch This - How To Rob People - Initiating the right way!

Clarity

Hoping this gets pinned as this will help everyone on this server new or old on how to initiate - I've been planning to make this video for a couple of months now and I have finally decided to do it.. I have lots of really great idea's on future video's that will tie in with this so when I make them I will update and edit this post.. I've been up to member support to make sure the information I'm providing is true and accurate.. I HIGHLY recommend you watch until the end for a really easy tip to help master your initiations when robbing people or getting up to your sneaky shenanigan's ;) thank you to @Ant ArniLebron james and the random hobo who helped out with this video. ...Remember C T T A.. watch until the end and you will understand hahah;) Big thank you for all of the support you guys have been showing me too! I'm really glad I'm beginning to make a little impact in this amazing server!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video clarity! Please note that no hobo's were hurt in the production of this video, and a huge thank you to Lebron James for volunteering himself to have ketchup smeared all over him and blanks fired towards him.

@Kennedy Jonesthe settings at the beginning of the video aren't required for initiation buddy, thought you might get confused on this one!

@TCK John DillingerI wanted you to be in it too mate, nothing like a good old Dillinger initiation 'yer little bum!' 😂 Plenty more to come tho mate so you will have your time to shine don't worry! 😂 Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't causing drama, just wanted to post my top notch RP encounter with TCK considering you guys posted how to rob and initiate the "correct way" 
I'm sure we could all post you shooting with "quality roleplay" too, but why don't we leave this good thread alone?

@Mr Eaglecan I just ask, why are you posting that video on my thread? I wasn't there. I've got nothing to do with a situation you may have encountered with other TCK members. Just because we are from the same gang or establishment doesn't mean I am responsible or any part of a situation that happens with other individuals in the gang. This video was made by ME personally. Not TCK.  If you have had an issue you are not happy with then take up with the people involved, don't post it on my thread. Now I will kindly ask you to remove the video from this post please. As I said, I wasn't their, therefore not involved. The fact we are from the same gang is irrelevant.

Wasn't causing drama, just wanted to post my top notch RP encounter with TCK considering you guys posted how to rob and initiate the "correct
Man up mate grow a pair buddy 😂 IF you had a problem im on teamspeak whenever i play on the server you should of came and  spoke to me, dont be posting this on his videos mate he is only trying to help people .

I also have a video of this too but on my video you can hear me clearly.

@TCK John Dillingerhe clearly knew you were initiating on him anyway by the sound of his comm's so I don't see what the issue was ?.. And @Normanthank you mate! I appreciate you getting @to sort it for me;) I saw how you put that in little text but I still spotted it hahaha ;)  

Man up mate grow a pair buddy 
1f602.png
 IF you had a problem im on teamspeak whenever i play on the server you should of came and  spoke to me, dont be posting this on his videos mate he is only trying to help people .

I also have a video of this too but on my video you can hear me clearly.
Okay, ill grow a pair ty for advice

Sorry to say but i dont think the "good ways" were particularly good either. But it might just be me, im kinda picky when it comes to quality roleplay. 

If you want me to elaborate just let me know

Edit: i know this is a beginner guide sort of. but there are more advanced ways to initiate 

Sorry to say but i dont think the "good ways" were particularly good either. But it might just be me, im kinda picky when it comes to quality roleplay. 

Edit: i know this is a beginner guide sort of. but there are more advanced ways to initiate 
Honestly mate, this is just a guide for new people to show them how it's done. It's in no way a rule or must-do. Every situation is different and you should adjust accordingly.

Nice to see someone giving the lil hobos and hand

@QuantumI am very aware it's not the best way, There not meant to be. This video was just to show people the steps to take in initiation. That's why I said in the video they were ''very brief just to give a base line for you guys to work with''.. watch it back if you missed that part ;) I also said ''come up with your own scenario's don't just copy what I did..if your going to rob someone at least give them some good role play''...I'm sorry if you mis-understood the purpose of the video buddy, this wasn't to show people how to rob someone with quality RP this was just to show people the steps to take within their own quality RP initiation. And what to definatly avoid. That's why I came up with the C T T A thing :) I didn't want to make this video too long with a whole story line you see as I think  @FriendlyFireGuyIs planning on doing something like that. I only wanted to make a quick 'steps to take' when initiating if you know what I mean? Thank you for putting that forward though mate I hope I've cleared it all up for you.. I might change the post up abit explaining the purpose of the video so other people don't get mistaken either. 

I understand this is a guild line and its great but if you want to improve your iniation ( not just telling Clarity ) but you can give it a bit more fun like

'' Oh you have some real nice clothing their buddy can you do me a favor and just drop that clothing? other wise I will have to use this big gun and I dont really want to use it again so can I ask you again can you drop your stuff. '' I belive that initation gives it more time for the person to react and it just gives a better feel to it.

If you think its something for me to note on this ination just reply ;O

@SPC Wickerthank you for the input mate :) I understand what you mean.. this video was literally just a base line to show people the steps to take so they don't get in trouble whilst initiating that's all. Which is why I mainly harped on about that little formula thing. I might make another video on how to do a quality RP initiation to collaborate with this video seeing as a couple of you have got the purpose of this video mixed up a little. The only reason why I didn't do that from the start is because I wanted people to use their initiative and come up with there own little fun robbery scenario whilst using this as a base line with the C T T A thing and all that. Thanks again for giving your examples though bud I know exactly what you are trying to say and I agree with you:) just wasn't meant for this particular video to be perceived as the one you are trying to explain 😂

Awesome video! Is it just me? or does the ERRR initiations happen daily to me? Lmao!!! Everyone should watch this if your unfamiliar with initiation! I always hear "hands up hands up" immediately followed by them shooting!

' Oh you have some real nice clothing their buddy can you do me a favor and just drop that clothing? other wise I will have to use this big gun and I dont really want to use it again so can I ask you again can you drop your stuff. '' I belive that initation gives it more time for the person to react and it just gives a better feel to it.
I like your input! I wish everyone would do it this way ^ but to be honest I would be satisfied with people using Clarity's iniation rather than none/very low quality ones.

Awesome response though

@TheRealOutlaw thank you mate! And I know bud that's why I made it 😂 The amount of times I've seen people tell others to put there hands up and then bang bang shocked me hahah 😂 so I thought I would make this video to show them the basics which they could then elaborate on if they wish to do a nice fun RP robbery or whatever tickles there pickle 😂 at least they now know how to initiate properly without a chance of them getting in trouble etc...

Back