What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Everything must end eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFoxGFX

For those of you who do not know me, my name is GreyFox or Aaron, I wasn't expecting to be making this post for a very long time, but with sadness I would like to just do it and not slowly fade out of existence via inactivity. I would come up with some mad reason as to why I'm leaving but honestly, I was never a HUGE fan of the roleplay, and I feel its kind of gotten stale recently for me anyway, I know there is some amazing people in this community and that is why I'm sad to go, not that many of you even care that I'm leaving, but I may return someday! I recently achieved the rank of MTO in the NHS which was great but I am in my final years of school and although its not too much work, it adds up. I didn't really know many people in the community but I got to know a few. I really appriciate the good time I had while it lasted and I wish you all luck in whatever you pursue in life. I'm not going to tag half the community, just the main people whom I've gotten to know throughout the couple of months that I have been here.

@Szplit Had some good patrols, take it easy mate.

@Jumper went on some funny patrols, good times.

@gordon ramsay Took me on my first few NHS patrols, thank you.

@luis hernandez Helped me greatly through my police career and is a great academy member. (promote him)

@pupss Didnt really know you but waiting in the police channels waiting for our FA for 8 hrs a day was fun.

@smithers dont forget to take your tablets, and @Keith fishwick dont stab him with a wooden fork again please.

Really sorry if I forgot anyone, but if I tagged everyone that came to mind I would be here all day. Take it easy everyone. 

*Mabye I will be back one day, but probably not*

-I will not be replying to any comments, this is my LEAVING post, I will not be back on ts or the forums. Adios.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never knew you, but anyone in the NHS is a friend to me. So good luck with school and hope to see you back eventually!

It's sad to hear but i am sure this is not permanently and that you will be back some day.Will be waiting for you <3

~Gordon Ramsay

i cant get them off anybody else aha but good luck with your final years in school mate make sure you come back some day 😀<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back