What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Excavator not working?

Goober2002

So I geared up with some scuba gear and a boat and dove down to the wreck in Kavala Bay and when I tried to use my excavator it kept syaing "Not near enough to boat ot use excavator" even when I was touching the boat.

Whats wrong?

Yeah I noticed that too..I used to love boat wrecks because it was kinda peaceful and there weren't 20 people trying to steal my pistol. Does anyone know why they were removed?

Yeah I noticed that too..I used to love boat wrecks because it was kinda peaceful and there weren't 20 people trying to steal my pistol. Does anyone know why they were removed?
i think it may have been because not many people done it, however im not to sure. @Wilcoquote me if im wrong.

Shipwrecks are props > Props give framelag > framgelag gets people mad > shipwreck wasn't used alot > So why not removing it for boosting FPS? 

Maybe this is the asnwer maybe not but i think this had alot to do with it atleast.

Back