What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Executing an annoying hobo

Sebin Michael

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

P.S - The video is 1080p HD (60fps), and I have no idea why the above preview is blurry (at least it seems so on my screen). It works fine when you play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a word of warning make sure you tell the guy "If you run, I will shot you" It will save you from RDM claims saying that you never gave threats to a kill even a simple "stop or I'll shoot would have been good in that RP, Also 5 second count downs could land you in some hot water again with RDM / poor RP claims.

Remember boys: Trolls are annoying for a short time, a permanent ban is annoying for a long time.

Hmm. This video is old, I've just not had time to edit them and post them. Nevertheless, as you can see in the video, I did not shoot him, and I dont know if the one who did will ever see your post, but if he does, it'll help him for sure. Thanks for the tips.

It wasn't aimed at you (personally) it was more a passing comment on how to protect yourself from getting banned, You being the viewer and yourself being again the viewer :)

I enjoy the videos you put up just don't normally comment but this is a good example of what I hate to see as a person that gets robbed all the time xD

:( Should've showed him around, maybe invited him to talk to you and do some private mentoring.. Poor hobo :(

What is wrong with you guys? Just because someone joined the server merely to troll, doesn't mean he's all poor and pitiful. He camps the Kavala garage to hop into people vehicles and fuck with them and steal their stuff :mad:

If you feel so bad for him then go to Kavala Garage and camp there for a bit and "help" him out, then see what he does to you, then reply back here :D

Back