What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

eXile (Action: Ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Moderators - Please lock until reviewed by an admin as this topic will turn into a bitching fight with no new evidence. Of course if somebody can produce some please post on their behalf if possible?

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): eXile [He's changed it a few times recently]

Description of what happened: Exile was in kavala and this video from his perspective show clear and repeated RDM.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He won't entertain such a request.

Value of item/money lost: My time reporting the ass.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Clarification: The above video is from eXile's point of view and I downloaded a copy and reuploaded to ensure it wasn't conviniently lost at any point by them.

"No that is not what I am saying. Speaking to an admin now, enjoy your ban." - eXile
[Look like an ass now don't you, guess we're not the only ones who believe you need to gtfo?]

Now, seeing as the topic has been reviewed and no ban issued to Revolution over the affairs, the above video clearly demonstrates a mass RDM and since there is no evidence of revolution committing a VDM which would support their justification of shooting them on sight. As a result, this can only be RDM since no roleplay was involved and I would like to see this guy who is already on a final warning banned from here.

Decided to post this whole thing here and will be requesting the topic is locked as soon as possible before another bitching fight break out unless there is any new evidence of the affair since what we've already seen has already been reviewed. If I was that desperate to hear from an ass I'd just fart rather than listening to this cactus (and again I refer to their group as a cactus since everyone in it is a prick).

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the meta gaming, that's the first thing i noticed before the mass shooting

The only posts I want here are from OP, the player he is reporting and admins. Any other posts will be deleted.

Thank you HDGamer. This is the video from eXile's POV as can be located in his report against Revolution and Matt which has been closed with no further action () to my knowledge after speaking to an admin. I took the liberty of downloading a copy of it to ensure it wasn't conviniently deleted once the case was over.

Edit: I know the original report was not against me, but we are in the same group and to prevent the emotional knee-jerk reactions like in the other thread I was the one who decided to post it.

what ! so hes protecting himself from some vdmers ? when i get vdm by a idiot mulitple times and im doing a coke run in the morning and i see his name Yes i shoot him otherwise again a report and compenstation request and that takes long some time i dont know is this a reason to ban him when he is dealing with trolls on his  own ? idk man kinda lame.

At the end of the day its still a game and we play it to have fun we are not a cameraman 24/7 trying to get some evidence to ban some idiots 

This report about him is in my eyes Bullshit nothing more nothing less .

Haha im laughing my ass off now, because if you guys dont know whats going on, then you shouldnt post this shit about a good player. 

If you have not played altislife in a few days, i understand that you might not know what is going on, let me inform you.

STORY: It has been guys who have bought shit loads of hatchbacks in kavla and just ramming people, causing a explosion and massive rdm/vdm kills. As in the video shows, Exile knew this was happening and didnt want to get exploded when he was selling drugs in the church, the players Matt and Revolution has been doing this atleast for 2 days now.

The metagaming is for Matt and Revolution, because they would have taken out more hatchbacks and drove them straight into the cars, that would cause a explosion and properly taken out some of the drug runners aswell.

If Exile gets banned from this, im losing the faith i have left in this community. Exile is a super friendly and respected player!

tumblr_n78lulFjAn1soqgg1o1_500.gif

Haha im laughing my ass off now, because if you guys dont know whats going on, then you shouldnt post this shit about a good player. 

If you have not played altislife in a few days, i understand that you might not know what is going on, let me inform you.

STORY: It has been guys who have bought shit loads of hatchbacks in kavla and just ramming people, causing a explosion and massive rdm/vdm kills. As in the video shows, Exile knew this was happening and didnt want to get exploded when he was selling drugs in the church, the players Matt and Revolution has been doing this atleast for 2 days now.

The metagaming is for Matt and Revolution, because they would have taken out more hatchbacks and drove them straight into the cars, that would cause a explosion and properly taken out some of the drug runners aswell.

If Exile gets banned from this, im losing the faith i have left in this community. Exile is a super friendly and respected player!
What he said!

The case was reviewed and found Revolution did not VDM from the evidence produced, Matt I am unsure of. Please see what the moderators have pointed out above and that posts from irrelavent parties will be deleted.

The case was reviewed and found Revolution did not VDM from the evidence produced, Matt I am unsure of. Please see what the moderators have pointed out above and that posts from irrelavent parties will be deleted.
Im just saying that in the video you see tons of cars in the road of kavala, you think random civs just crashed their car there and left them ? But hey if i play and see them on, ill be happy to record it and post it.

I'm pretty sure none of you are either admins, the OP or the player reported.

Now, seeing as the topic has been reviewed and no ban issued to Revolution over the affairs, the above video clearly demonstrates a mass RDM and since there is no evidence of revolution committing a VDM which would support their justification of shooting them on sight. 

Take a look in this thread.

Cthulhu... Your argument is invalid.

And even if he didnt VDM in that exact video you can clearly see him attempting to get his car to blow up in it. Which is almost just as bad in my opinion.

Jesus bump you really do stick your nose in at every given chance dont you. Back in your box please. 

ofc dude i just care about them so i defend them my own way 

As you do with 'talking' ill do it with picutes and 'talking'
xDeal_With_It.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RX4hPJpUjr.jpg

Hahaha you took my video and re-uploaded it and think that will do anything? I have too many witnesses and proof of your retarded bunch of friends trolling and VDMing in general.

Good luck though, did revolution suck you off or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back