What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

eXile (Rejected - Reporter was VDMing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revloution10

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):  =BAD= eXile

Description of what happened: So I'm in kavala just chilling doing nothing wrong and =BAD= eXile mister big shot with his big guns just shoots me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Yeah i told him how he was gonna get banned but he kept bragging that he wasn't. Can't resolve anything with downies. 

Value of item/money lost: Nothing much tbh. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Here is my proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2sfLHXJF_4&list=UUGg28OvYQK8ksRI0elUxoNw  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore this VDMing idiot, I'm currently creating a massive thread about him and Matt. Many witnesses and proof of them claiming to VDM anyone on sight, and doing it too. Enjoy your last day on altis rev.

Also why didnt you record the last 20 mins of you driving all those cars into people ey ? Dumbass

Really man? ALL the fucking hatchbacks on the street are yours and Matts.... So much VDMing it was insane.

Ignore this VDMing idiot, I'm currently creating a massive thread about him and Matt. Many witnesses and proof of them claiming to VDM anyone on sight, and doing it too. Enjoy your last day on altis rev.

Also why didnt you record the last 20 mins of you driving all those cars into people ey ? Dumbass
=BAD= eXile I don't know why you have to RDM me. If you can please follow the rules i think we will all have a better time on this game. 

We all know that you two usually just VDM people in kavala. Bad dont break the rules unless they are pushed very hard to do it. You are doing VDM which gives them the reason to kill you in my eyes. 

Revolution stop acting like a complete moron, my thread is almost done, telling the whole story, along with all witnesses listed. Just wait for all people to come online and agree with me. I killed you on sight as you were VDMing the whole night and wouldn't stop. Forcing many people to leave the server. And yes there is tons of proof in this upcoming thread.

We all know that you two usually just VDM people in kavala. Bad dont break the rules unless they are pushed very hard to do it. You are doing VDM which gives them the reason to kill you in my eyes. 
I mean you can say what you want about me but if u don't have pure evidence then please don't speak at all. Not only that but i was just running around in kavala with no fire arms or anything thing that would look like a threat and even if i did they should tell me to do stuff (Aka role play)  instead of shooting me on sight. 

let's see you hear gun shots and then you run straight into the gun fire... you kind of looking for trouble ... actually you do it on purpose ... I've meet Exile couple of times on the server each time i got robed or killed but with RP (not the greatest RP in the world but still RP ) i think you just post this video to get revenge of getting killed after yourself didn't RP ...

My point is Exile RP enough before take action.. i don't see any reason why he would change behavior all of the sudden just RDM you . If you VDM 2 min before and post this RDM crap after i think you're in trouble.

I mean you can say what you want about me but if u don't have pure evidence then please don't speak at all. 
Okay Ill remember to record it next time. And since when was it illegal to write without evidence? I am just confirming that you are trolls which you are -_-  

let's see you hear gun shots and then you run straight into the gun fire... you kind of looking for trouble ... actually you do it on purpose ... I've meet Exile couple of times on the server each time i got robed or killed but with RP (not the greatest RP in the world but still RP ) i think you just post this video to get revenge of getting killed after yourself didn't RP ...

My point is Exile RP enough before take action.. i don't see any reason why he would change behavior all of the sudden just RDM you . If you VDM 2 min before and post this RDM crap after i think you're in trouble.
Well sir I'm not in trouble and please look at the thread that Bad made. Here ill make it easy for you please enjoy the 2nd video that he posted :)

In my opinion even if he did VDM you, you still shouldn't RDM. RDM is RDM and will be treated exactly the same. However if the thread you made manages to come through with an outcome that bans said VDMer, then you will obviously not be banned as you were helping out in effect. But please do just try and come to the forums in the future as it makes it much easier.

Rejected,

You was VDMing people with Matt so Exile while an admin was unavailable came to stop it, Something which we dont promote but if it stops a VDM issue then sometimes it is necessary. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back