What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Exile Server

Could in the next update we have the random bikes in the middle of the road spawn on the side as I have crashed my car a few times because of random bikes in the road.

I CAN FINALLY LIVE OUT MY EXILE DREAMS OF BEING USEFUL WITH A BUS! (When altislife.co.uk had an exile server, I bought a bus as my main vehicle)

Note to self, it's not a good idea to land a UAZ on a rock. Such a robust physics system in this game lol

There is a lot of new base building materials added with Extended Base Mod. (some of it EXTREMELY expensive)

View distance has been modified also, to 1600m from 800m (Exile default fail)

Going to look at a few other bits, scripts / addons. Any suggestions are welcome.  

- Slashed the prices of Extended Base Mod supplies by removing a '0' from everything (too expensive) 

- Defibrilator added and player revive is now possible

1. You will need a Defibrilator on you, scroll wheel to 'preform CPR' on dead player

2. From a new life you can be revived #3 times (this may change later)

3. The Defibrilator has unlimited uses, costs 750 pop tabs and currently is dropped on use, so pick it up after.

Back