What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Exile Suggestions Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Myth
Please feel free to stick your feelings and suggestions below. I will start of with a few personal and server side suggestions I've heard.

• The prices of Guns and Equipment are fine, however 2.5k for a quad bike is a bit excessive.
  • Vehicle spawns are dire, "How the hell do we get out of Pyrgos with the people fighting there in a bike?"
  • FPS issues, some suggestions include, remove weather and remove animals.
  • More missions.
  • Make sure the NPC's can't one tap you 1km with an ACP
  • Subforum for the Exile Server
  • Introduce Clans
  • More building supplies
Some of these may be out of the admins control idk, but this is the most popular suggestions so feel free to post below if you have any further to contribute!

Clans haven't even be developed for exile yet thats why it says coming soon when you hover out it.

That's what I'm saying some haven't been developed, but this is what the community wants, not what they know isn't coming.

- I agree and will spend time with @Ciaran and @Neo for a better price list for everything

- Vehicle spawns is what I keep hearing... maybe more required but less given for them (tie in with price lists)

- FPS issues to be resolved asap! I have already asked @Ciaran to remove weather and the environment ( @Unlucky George is a fan of removing rabbits)

- Missions ( @Ciaran / Community to decide on that one)

- NPC's @Ciaran will advise if there is a way to tone them down

- Subforum, Already confirmed in another post... will be done later tonight if i find time

- Introduce clans... unsure if this is a thing in vanilla Exile at the moment, please bare in mind we want to keep this server default as possible.

- Building supplies... unsure what you mean by more can you not buy these ? or craft them ? ... @Ciaran @Neo ?

That's what I'm saying some haven't been developed, but this is what the community wants, not what they know isn't coming.
I think with that one you will need to wait until Exilemod as devloped it... Ciaran could do this quite easily but it would take time and time we are not willing to spend on exile (Altis Life Framework comes first)

@Wilco Building supplies I mean like different armour walls, things that may take more to break through, that is if the Exile mod allows players to bomb their way into bases.

I agree with the Clan thing, Frameworks a priority and I'm pretty sure it's more important than clans.

- FPS issues to be resolved asap! I have already asked @Ciaran to remove weather and the environment ( @Unlucky George is a fan of removing rabbits)
No I love the wildlife, we've been over this. 

Imo everything's good the way it is, I love that it's hard. That's life, it costs a lot to build a house or buy a car.

As for the weather, I'm really enjoying all the weather types but understand if it's causing low FPS that's not fair for other players. I've had no issues, is it a AMD related issues?

The more we chip away, the less there is. 

Edit: I've done no actual trading so I don't really know about the prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I want it to be turned modded for more weapons and different map!  As originally it's meant to in Esseker I think.

Whats been done already:

• Weather Always Sunny
  • Environment Disabled
  • Day is now 6x as fast, yet starts at 8:30 when the server starts up, rather than 15:30.
  • Night is now 36x faster, this should provide adequate time to fight at night, yet reduce the the significantly.
What I think needs to be done:

- Introduce clans... unsure if this is a thing in vanilla Exile at the moment, please bare in mind we want to keep this server default as possible.
They are, but not persistent. Bases have their own access lists rather than one clan owning a base.

To be honest.. when it comes to groups, like 10 people in LCN and 8 in MM, etc... making money's alot easier than you think, and then when you sell a "hatchback" for 3000 tabs... 

It's for the solo player/small groups that the prices are hard.

Please, i have a bug to report:

Why can't i fix it? The game says the vehicle already looks fine.. RIP Hellcat 2016-2016

Please, i have a bug to report:

Why can't i fix it? The game says the vehicle already looks fine.. RIP Hellcat 2016-2016
I think even Duct Tape can't fix it

Also i think we should have some start up poptabs , like 1k.

Also i have seen a awesome script , when you double click the radio it spawns a bike , any thoughts on it?

I have a few suggestions aswell:

- Remove roaming ai or turn the amount down a lot. 

- A lot more custom ai missions

- More spawn areas for missions (They spawn the same place all the time)

- Remove ai respawning at missions (They respawn while you kill them)

- Turn down the amount of loot gained from a mission (You get way to much loot from the crates)

- Turn down the sell price from vehicles ( 21500k from a transport to high)

- add mod packs for weapon and vehicles

-Make it harder to obtain/buy items and vehicles in general

- spawn with a can opener

- Put the price for ammo up (50 pop tabs for 12.7mm APDS Mag)

- And most importantly put in marmite

- Running ai over with a car kicks you from the server

What I think needs to be done:

- I agree we (Marmite Miners) have been able to make tons of pop tabs just by selling vehicles, but not only the vehicles are the issue. You also get 30-35k + pop tabs from the loot crate from missions.

Could you guys please do a poptab reset if the vechile prices get reset? the amount of money people have is ridiculous.

Or disable/remove grappeling from choppers? it's too easy to just hop in a chopper clear 4 enemy's and fly away safely with an armed vechile.

my only gripe with sling loading is players picking up peoples locked vehicles then dumping them in remote locations as they cant be sold lol or even worse towing them away and dropping them in the sea

my only gripe with sling loading is players picking up peoples locked vehicles then dumping them in remote locations as they cant be sold lol or even worse towing them away and dropping them in the sea
There is a way to make it so people have to get into the driver seat first before towing. That would fix the issue with people towing other peoples locked cars. 

Vehicle spawn are fine, but bikes are still a bit rare .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back