What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[EXP] Enf. Simen and clan RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [EXP] Enf. Simen and clan

Time & Date this happened: 01/02/2015 17:30

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: My self (SPC ), PC SCHWEPPES and PCSO Will noticed two off-roads driving dangerously so we followed with SGT Fallen behind I then drove over the bridge at the airport and broke a wheel. Fallen then came across and did the same. We were then out in the open and expecting trouble as they stopped they then moved position and got out. One of them appeared beside fallen and killed him (with no role-play what so ever), I then sprayed him down. Then the rest of the clan engaged killing us all. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 5: Rest of Altis  (RDM bit)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: ​I havent, one of the other may have however Fallen did say they weren't on TS.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

(This is PCSO Will's video as I did not have my recording on)

Unfortunately I wasn't recording at the time but we all thought you were setting up to take us out as I'm wanted. Then we heard shots and one hit the back of my truck which is why we shot back. If you want I can comp fallen.

"One of them appeared beside fallen and killed him (with no role-play what so ever), I then sprayed him down. Then the rest of the clan engaged killing us all. "

Last thing. This initiated our attack. This is Roleplay, you killed one of ours so some of us opened fire back.

Can somebody please delete the two previous comments by me. They are no longer required so I erased them but cannot delete them myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
im a fair guy and for a clan to rdm is not on. the fact the you said you can see the initial rdm shows that you know you've done something wrong, but the fact that you did not say sorry or apologize in any way for your actions is the decider for me, and for a clan with a few members you should know the rules of the server.

Whenever I've done something wrong on this server I've always apologised. Like I said in a earlier post I thought you guys shot at us first obviously that was a misunderstanding. Like I said I only shot 1 bullet on the last guy Jordan was in a vehicle keeping me covered. I'm sorry for the problems it has caused.

If anybody needs to be compensated then I will happily do so but I will not accept being reported when I was in a car and didn't shoot at all

On behalf of whoever idiot in Exiles Of Purgatory who started shooting(I will look into who started firing), I apologize! Like Dust said, we thought you guys drove to the side of the road to take us because of many of our guys have high bounties. As you see in the video I came up to you guys after the shooting happened (I didnt even know that the shooting had already started) I came to talk to you guys, hopefully to get you guys to leave without anyone being shot.. But I saw you guys starting shooting (Again I didn't know it was us who started) so I opened fire(clearly not my smartest move..) In my understanding this happened because of misunderstanding and miscommunication on our side... 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: ​I havent, one of the other may have however Fallen did say they weren't on TS.
I was in the lobby on the official TS for the server as we didnt have a TS group because the gang is fairly new, We are now using AlphaX`s old TS group, so incase there are any more misunderstandings, we should be in there (TS group is renamed to Exiles of Purgatory) (Oh and you could have always given us a message in game..)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, and the reason i did notmessage you via ingame was because i was sticking to NLR and did not remember the previos life even though it was rdm.

Clearly this was a misunderstanding and we are willing to help comp you if needed. I don't think this needs to go any further if the police involved agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back