What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[EXP] Grd. Jeffrey - Unban Appeal

CMO Jeffrey

Your In-game name:

[EXP] Grd. Jeffrey

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

76561198015487403 (GUID tool does not work, this shows up in my ARMA3 profile)

Error Message:

An error occured in the ALUK Panel application.

Please login to use the Admin Panel.

Date & Time you was banned:

16-05-2015 - 16:30 GMT+1

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Background story: We went to Kavala the help the police our since they had to fight against a whole lot of different rebels. Kavala was an absolute war zone, shots were being fired everywhere from rebels against the cops. Different “enemy” Rebels were pretending to be innocent by putting their weapon in their backpack and take it out when it came in handy for them. Once I arrived at the Gold buyer, 2 guys came by in my eyes a potential threat since shots were being fired from everyone and everywhere, told them to leave. The first one left immediately but the second one took some time, I went inside a house to scout a bit and came back and saw the guy which I warned 3 to 4 times still there. (After looking back at the video I realized this was the civilian who left immediately at the gold buyer).

To make a long story short and I can understand it could sound sketchy but in the heat of the moment I mistaken the Civ for the Rebel who I told to go away about 3 times

Reason: I love to RP in this server I'm not a guy who plays to kill or something, I'm strict in the rules, love to RP in this community/server and this occasion was a mistake in a war zone.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

@Neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Incident is resolved and unbanned..

essentially, I was walking through town after a TKC already gave me a 5 second countdown or die...

I'd not long been on server and was under the alias: Farnsworth Dingleberry...... I'll state there was gunfire ALL over kavala from all different roof tops, hills, castle, windmills, everywhere... and I went near gold dealer, where 3 hemmt boxes were blocking the road, but there was no-one visible until i saw the guy in the vest... I left as soon as he told me to... I ran round to the left, then walked around the block, i was just crossing the road when all of a sudden the biggest barrage of bullets hit me... and i'm like.. wtf...

Problem is, there was a similar dressed fellow near by too.

I'm going to allow this one as a ban pending evidence.. this ban will not count against him, as I've now seen how a miss-understanding could take place, however I will warn, on the sight chance, you need to give a warning before opening fire if you are not 100% sure someone is your actual target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back