What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[EXP] Spc. Jeffrey - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 20/06/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

Your In-game name:

[EXP] Spc. Jeffrey

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

2d8ceca9281153d45700b513b4abcc7c

Date & Time you was banned:

17:15 18-06-2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I'm part of a great community with some awesome people. I love the RP with everyone most of the player. Started of 6 months ago, met some awesome people. What I did wrong at the time being was being to quick in executing this guy. After some great RP with Frisky, Supermoosey, Vixxy and Johnny I ended up with them in the police car. We had some fun until a car rammed straight into us, we turned around (pretty angry at that time). And the police asked/yelled at him why he ran into us. He came up with "I got RDM'ed". Then I pulled out my pistol telling him he was a lunny and he would be executed for that since he broke RP.

I dont want to be rude a cocky but in my defence regarding the forum-post/time, This guy did not try to contact me at any point, not in Sidechat nor in Teamspeak. He reported us without the proper title and just found out because other people told me I was banned. Did not have any time to reply to the report and solving it with the player himself. Regardless of that, I could have giving him some more time to explain himself. But back them on my mind was only: "He tried to ram into us and now is breaking RP". I'll upload the video with him breaking RP in voice and me giving a clear reason why I executed him.

I'm not the kind of person who roam around the Island to kill people, I just love to RP here and I'm pretty convinced more people in within the community can certainly verify this. Once again I understand it may not have been the quality of RP everyone expects from others in the Community and I completely understand and agree on this.

Video from our perspective:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me this Video doesn't make anything better. Police Officer talking about the fact he hopes he dies in Vehicle Channel and you STILL just shooting him in the head. If you watch the Player's Video you see that he did not do it on purpose. He had NO Chance to even come up with a shit excuse. Like I was drunk, on the phone or whatever.

Omg the way Vixxy and you talk still make me cringe. This not even good RP this is just disgusting. So much about you "love" to RP.

For me this Video doesn't make anything better. Police Officer talking about the fact he hopes he dies in Vehicle Channel and you STILL just shooting him in the head. If you watch the Player's Video you see that he did not do it on purpose. He had NO Chance to even come up with a shit excuse. Like I was drunk, on the phone or whatever.
Yes that is something I saw after watching his part of the video. If he would he tried to resolve it to me first by showing his video I would most certainly have given him my apologies. But he did not do this and I didn't had any time to respond to his report.

And yes I to RP, I don't run around baiting cops or rebels to have a shoot-out or to kill people. I made a decision to fast based on the collision, him breaking RP and do recognize this was not any form of quality RP.

Are you a server admin? What gives you the right to take the rules into your own hands by breaking the rules yourself?

Are you a server admin? What gives you the right to take the rules into your own hands by breaking the rules yourself?
No I'm not a server admin, I was just very angry at that moment since from our point of view he rammed into us on purpose, then he told us he got RDM'ed in direct voice chat. But if he tried to contact me fist instead of going to the forums straight away with his point of view I would have most certainly apologised to him and even helped him out with getting his stuff back.

Besides that, the quick describing of his execution was pathetic from my side when there were police near me and most certainly not the level of RP I roll around with or accept from my gang members [EXP] in this community.

My quick reaction against him when he was talking about him being RDM by me executing him with the Sentence he was a lunny was not a quality of RP this community accepts including me.

It was in poor quality of RP that I made a decision in the heat of the moment that I not only regret but as I said above would not expect any of my guys to do it.  I do really regret this not just because it is a ban, but because the quality of RP I gave to this guy is really poor and very unlike me. I like to believe that the comments from people within the community have gave me a good reputation for having fun RP and I feel that this incident has really shown me how I could improve in the future if I was unbanned.

I have unbanned you however please be assured it is a FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back