What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Extend the range of the selling radius - (Azteca Block)

Riccardo

Brief Summary: At the moment, our turf's selling radius is not ideal and is very small compared to other turfs.

Detailed Suggestion: We cant even sell at the front gate of our turf and we feel as if it should be changed in general. For example Marabuntas turf is very big and good to sell on due to its huge selling radius. All we are asking for is to extend the radius to a good amount so for example down to the firm petrol station, down near NSC turf and closer to the Chapel intersection.

The video example - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Pros:

-Selling will be a lot better for the block and will attract more people.

-Less people will complain.

-Aztecas = Happy.

The Cons: 

-Will take time from the devs.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No.

Never sell drugs anymore so it doesn't really matter for me personally but increasing the radius would definitely make it a more viable spot for selling which in turn would bring more people and thus more roleplay for me while I'm hanging around my own turf.

Big +1 love talking to people I don't usually interact with when they sell on my turf 🙂

Also Aztecas = Happy

+1 currently one of the smallest selling radius and the block houses and nearby buildings also take away from the selling areas as well. Will be a nice addition to have that increase

+1 the selling radius is weird and unless you know it, makes no sense. Should deffo be bigger

+1 Every gang should have a similar selling radius seeing as selling is one of the best ways to make money illegally its not fair for some gangs to be automatically and accidentally nerfed due to how far they are able to sell on their own turf.

+1 Every gang should have a similar selling radius seeing as selling is one of the best ways to make money illegally its not fair for some gangs to be automatically and accidentally nerfed due to how far they are able to sell on their own turf.
+1 to that, groups such as coalition, mara, vagos, ballas etc have pretty big selling radius but for a fact i know that 229s and aztecas selling radius is less than half of their size which i personally think which is unfair for both groups

+1 if this can also apply to 229s selling radius, but also with crim update it’ll also make the work needed to fix these 2 issues deemed useless with the new territory feature being added.

+1 

Riccardo suggestion - Dont even need to read what he suggested just know its good

Back