What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eyyyyyy

Ivy

Came here from another place - pretty experienced with shooting, can't wait to have fun with you lot 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well make sure you follow all of the rules and make sure that you RP with speaking and not bullets. Welcome bud and have fun!

How am i supposed to initiate/ engage on people?
Buddy, I am sorry to say but I don't think you are going to last here at all if you want to shoot people. This is a roleplay server, we talk to people instead of trying to kill them. If you want to initiate on someone, you should point a gun at them and say "Put your hands on your head. If you don't do this, you will be shot." Then, if they don't do that, you can kill them but DO NOT give a countdown!! 

Any other question? Please try and roleplay instead of wanting gunfights all the time.

This is a Roleplay server... I think looking at your video and your question here today you need to go and purchase GTA 5 on steam as you have got Altis Life all wrong.

Will "hands up or die" work?
Maybe ramming them with a SUV, hurling abuse at them and then shooting them in the head to then drop their downed body in sea without saying anything before or after you hurl abuse.. I think that would work.

(please do not do ANY of the above..)

Back