What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Face is not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Maguire

Unlinked
Hello

Today i made a new character in a slot from the very first character i had when playing on the FiveM server. I had asked a staff member to request that profile to be deleted as i had an issue with "Face/Skin is currupt". Now when i made a new character on it today as i saw that the profile was deleted. I made a new one and played on it for less than an hour i think. While playing i changed some settings and graphics to make the game smoother. And during this i had to restart my FiveM due to some settings being changed.

When i came back in after restarting FiveM, i noticed my character did not have the same hair colour as i first had, neither do i think the face was correct either. As i had a character with Brown hair and brown beard. But when i came back on the hair colour was changed to pink, i adjusted some settings again and now the hair is changing between different colours and my character does not even have a beard anymore. Which is strange.

So now i am a bit confused as to what is going on, as i have had similar problems with this before but then it would tell me that the skin/face is currupted. I will attach my "RPUK Character ID along with the name of the character as well.

I would hope there is a reason behind this and that its possible to be resolved so that i dont have to end up making new characters all the time just because of this issue.

RPUK character ID: 16180

Name of Character: Gordon Greenwood

Issue seems to have resolved itself overnight and the face/skin is back to normal, but of course this incident happened after changing some setting in-game the other day. So whenever i decide to change some settings again in the nearer future i fear this issue might come back again. But i still hope there is a way to resolve this or if this is just something that happens to anyone at anytime. But as of now i see now need for help, but would be glad to know if this issue is just something that happens often to people and if possible that the problem is something that perhaps could be fixed 🙂

Hi, this issue has been finally resolved thanks to RPUK tech! If the issue keeps occuring then please create a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back