What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fair law directory

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Brief Summary: Fair law directory - moves down based on contact from the law directory.

Detailed Suggestion: I know there has been some changes with the law directory not so long ago. It was originally in alphabetical order and more so recently it is just randomised. My suggestion is for your position in the list to be based on the amount of contact you have had since the server restart from the law directory specifically. For example.... 

List
Anthony Jones - 0 Contact presses
Steven Baker - 2 Contact presses
Wilson Water - 4 Contact presses

This would ensure that everyone has had the same opportunities to pick up clients, advice calls or cell work. Yes some of it still remains luck of the draw. I prefer it being randomised over the alphabetical order despite how many calls I use to get with my characters name beginning with A, however this suggestion is in the hope of leading to fairness across the board. There has been times with myself and others within the role  who have said they've been on 4 hours or so and gotten nothing. We do not know that is the main cause, the character could just be hated but this would be a step in the right direction.

The Pros: Fair system for all within the ministry of justice.

The Cons: More dev time and work with there already being a recent change. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Negative.

I always take whoever is online.  Just be online...
The change of it being randomised was for a reason, because most people select the one at the top. If you work different then sure, the majority choose from the top however.

Your working way is still random however, so I'm not understanding the reply...

It should also go by if you have the solicitor WL and not if you are Clocked in imo with possible a option to toggle if you don't want to be called. Not sure tracking by each call is best and how difficult that would be. But a system to make it more "fair" isn't too bad of a idea

Back