What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

fairwell fellas

Mclovininin

Unlinked
Firstly i would like to say how i have loved every minute i have been on this server, from the RP situations and the extraordinary friends i have found.

The things that have happened will never be forgotten in my gaming history.

I am just so thankful for Wilco and his devotion through the thick and thin and i would like to thank Ed for the beautiful personal chats we had over the time and the game changing addition of the beanie!!!

I have seen it all and have seen the real great (and some negative) things of being part of such a fantastic community as this one.

I will not be completely gone as i have friends who do still play on this server and ill give my odd comments of strange RP to lighted up the bad situations. 

Thanks so much guys for one of the best 3 months ive had!!!

Gratings,

Sam (Gertrude Mclovin)

P.S. PM me if you would ever like to ask me something or even add me on Skype, name in my profile.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

If you ever decide to go on Altis again... make sure you visit us :)

I will catch up with you when I start playing Arma again at the moment I have taken advantage of the steam sale to try games I missed when they first came out.

Are you still playing with Nige? 

All the best, Gertie...

Sad to see you go, i do hope you still go to my livestreams! (whenever i do one lol :p )

Back