What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrador

Well, it's been a good ride for a time and It's made me a changed person from what I'd say was immature and quite stupid to a proud person who's come out of his shell from day one, might as well at first saying that @Rebornwas the first person I met from a whitelisted faction whilst applying because of the fact that he did my interview and gave me a chance which at the time for the NHS which I stupidly messed up to which I regret to this day, I guess after that I went around with @Hoax and @Mr kazzwhom I both persuaded to join the police after I joined as I had a blast, I met people who at the time were decent guys and would like to thank @SI Dreddand Nick alongside Ryan Duunne who let me have the chance of joining the police at the time of when the young recruit system was in place, training was good an' all so thanks to @for doing all my academy training past FTC because you really did make it enjoyable and I guess introduced me to you at that time not to forget @Rosssswho really was a decent guy and I had a few patrols before he was kicked out, more or less I guess the police made me meet a few people to who this day I'd call best friends and whom I can open my feelings too and to list my boys now:

@McSmally- Just keep rdming them cops.

@Rcr Brandon- You silly twat, Thanks for the free helicopter scrap.

@KevinP- Kevin, you're just a twat but you're probably the most nicest person I've met and a nice person to have a chat with when bored.

@DI Elliott- You're a twat sometimes but you're probably the person I've opened up too most, enjoy academy.

@SI MACCAS- My friend from Newcastle, I'll speak to you soon.

and many more who I don't wanna list cause I cba or are community banned but really, taking a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheres my tag :) your a good lad mate much love for you and everything good luck in the future and take care.

- Staticz

@Labrador

LABRACADABRA! Don't leave! Come back, please, for me. You have supported me throughout the Police, sad that you left the Police, then you joined the Police again, then left and your leaving now :;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(

Come back, don't be a stranger, you have been by far one of the best person on the server. Have an amazing time in what you do next!

Bye bye ladbrador :)

Ty for being so nice to me when i first joined the cops!

Fwend ;) @Labrador

My favourite quote with you was: "Who's Lab?" XD

Seeya Lab , nice getting too know you in the police , come back soon and be a cop with us :)

You are definately the most mature person iv spoken to in this community! Take care labby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back