What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell but not forever.

MACCAS

Unlinked
Couldn't possibly sit here and write a big fuck off paragraph with memories and shout outs cos al be here all night and a need me wigged chopped tomorrow before a fly out.

Before my return a spent a lot of years on altis and this community was 1 in a million.. it was different from the rest and why is that? its because of each and every single one of yous that make it the place it is.. The people the staff even TBJ's well educated arse makes it special.. a can only explain this as something to escape reality and a cant thank everyone enough for the laughs I've had a hope a made it like that for yous too!

My bro @Sonny Pebble got intouch and told me all about the new server as i didnt have a clue about fivem. weeks off him guiding me and teaching me all of the new shit paid off cos what a ride its been.

Started with 229 and made the move to the place i can only call my forever home on this server THE LOST. My brothers.. yous know who you are. thankyou for putting up with me ahahahaha.

Al leave a few photos from my last night so i can look back on when a get time. take care everyone! I will be back one day. D Wayne fucking P

316f05042e8ca04bfbed08098336e024.jpg

9754396993f3a05481fd5c664f78fbbd.jpg

34f4892f28f545deea14f8179f09085c.jpg

ad744af8b87c842fccbe5762223dec56.jpg

7a5912aa18c117180c2f56b52435d733.jpg

c0d5a87f57eb0d8d127a5defb921b603.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh and thats my boy @Donny

d80bda40220f441b346d804ffb0e9230.jpg

Sad to see you go mate, but glad its not forever

Only met you on my new character (Harry) today and its a shame I wont see you with the lost for the foreseeable future. Best of luck to what ever your doing now

Managed to find the photo from the day you left 229, and also the top photo is the day yous came down to turf and i met you lot for the first time

unknown.png
C0eBJ1l.jpeg

Goodbye for now xx

Those videos had me creasing, all the best brother, i'm sure the community will be here when you need to escape reality once again! All the best :)

Wow, never thought I'd see you leave. Every interaction I've had with you on any character has been nothing but fun. Keep being you and hopefully this is not a goodbye brother. All the best.

only known you a couple months mate but whenever ive spoken to you you've done nothing but make me laugh! will always remember the night with you smashed out your face at the kraken sniffing tables and walking your weed plant across the road into bushes!! :ROFLMAO::cool:

You and your character made some great moments in this community, I really do appreciate the chats, the shit-talking each-other and the great role-play moments, I and I'm sure for many others cannot wait for your return, stay safe!

2 yen .nooooooo

I never ever expect this day to come.

You are one of those persons the not only made the RP, in any way better. But you inspired people.

Since the day i met you, I realised how big of a person you are.
You create interesting and funny scenarios..
You involve others into what you create.
You can be serious and funny at the same time.
Your are a great roleplayer!!

There are really no words i can write, that would describe my feeling after this post.

Please do return!!

Argh me lil boy man!!! Since day 1 of meeting you almost 3 years ago now! Youve done nothing but make me laugh and smile and what a fucking huge miss you will be!!! Mr Gs on me when you come back <3!! All the best and never fucking change. Well gonna miss you yi fucking crack head.

Thank you for all the RP <3
You are a different league, that's for sure, and I hope you come back to us one day <3

Back