What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychos Ross

Hello Everyone,

5 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day ago I started running around Kavala as a hobo. Look how far I've come. I now still run around Kavala with @Smurfy_E3 @night_stalker_ @carter @AntonW (I cant find your profile) and we are all still big hobos 😄

I never imagined this day would come. I never thought of not returning to the server. I have loved my time here.

Some of you will know me, some of you probably be glad to see this post, whereas others not so much.

I loved the community and wish to see it grow again one day but for now my time has come to say goodbye. Big love to the Psychos! I have made some life long friends there!

I wish you all the best in the future!

For old times sake!

Signing off

[P] Cpt. Ross

Nooo, was hoping to bump into you guys again when I got back 😂 

We had some laughs over and just ripping into smurfy! 

Hopefully you come back soon anyway even if it is just to hobo around and jump cars over by the fuel station again

Best wishes in your future adventures, Ross! - You were absolutely a credit to the community providing a great standard of roleplay, and you will be missed. Take care of yourself! 

Oh thank fuck he is gone, nah seriously goodluck with where ever you end up you shit stirer 😉 Hopefully you come back around one day. RPUK isn't leaving anytime soon

Last edited by a moderator:
No justice, no peace...

We will await your return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back