What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell Friends

eringurrl

Well, I knew there would be a time where I'd have to leave all you beautiful people. I hadn't expected it to be this soon. If your one of the few I had on social media, you're probably wondering where I went, why I disappeared. Well, the meaning behind it is, if you are one of those many few, you know of a certain illness. I'm not saying this is goodbye forever but I'll be gone for a while. 

I have so many memories with so many people here. I have thanks for so many. The people who made me feel included right from the get-go. People like @DCC Gordon who helped me into the Police and @Perspective for getting me out! 🤣 I have to thank Altis Response for taking me in first of all, when I'd just left the police and needed a fresh start, you were all there for me. And...then, there's the Plebs, I have so many memories with you guys in so little of time. I never truly said goodbye to any of you so I guess this is how I'm going to say it. Very recently, Lotus, for hiring me into the bid-ness and taking me under your wings. If I could list all the people who've helped me, made me laugh, truly been my friend, I'd be here for years on end.

(heres just a few)

@The Gary

@ShaunLaaaD

@Bodphrah

@Sonder 

@Pupss

@Sgt Steve

@John Kurz

(there are so many more)

But I have a very special thanks. 

@Nalurah you've always listened when I needed to talk. Always helped me when I needed it. And for that, I'm truly grateful. 

So, this isnt goodbye, it's just...see you soon!

Lots of Love, Giggles ❤️

tenor.gif

Hopefully, you'll get well soon Erin. On behalf of Altis Response, we wish you the best, and you're always welcome to join our lobby if you ever feel like saying hello!

-Snuffles and Altis Response.

All the best, even after annoying you with Barbie girl after being taken hostage for two hours!

hopefully see you around again 🙂 

Shame you had to go so soon after joining us within Lotus. I hope you recover as swiftly as possible. On behalf of Lotus, we'll miss you and hope you decide to come along with us when you return (that's even if we're still around by then). Take care Erin and I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through. 👋😥

We only talked a few times but when we did they were always fun , altho after the first time of meeting and you crashing into a house I shall not let you drive again . Hope to see you around soon 😀

Back