What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell Guys

Philup

​

I knew this time would come and unfortunately that time is now, due to personal issues i no longer have time to commit to RPUK and its time to move on.​

This server is unique, the Characters you meet, the hard work and passion of the staff, staff leads and management, the dedication from faction commands.
I want to thank each and everyone of you for making this place such a fun and safe place to come and forgot about life for a while!​

Special thanks to the everyone involved within the NHS  thanks to @Warwick for everything, especially for teaching me to fly​

@Sonder & @Ronald Strauss for all the brilliant RP during my time as ARAC (Which made me fall in love with this server)

Hopefully return one day ready to do it all again!!

DR. Philup​

giphy.gif

Shame to see you go Philup, Take care and there is always a space in the NHS for you 🙂

All the best x

Hope everything works out and maybe a return could be in possible in the future.

Thank you for the wonderful RP you have given and the time commited to the community.  Innabit big man!🙂

Take care, Philup!

Take care, Philup!  You always be my favorite ARAC employee, loved the different scenarios we gotten ourselves into!​

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame to see you go mate all the best with whatever real life has thrown at you. Hopefully one day we get to see you make a return 

im sure you will be missed bud Warwick told you were leaving so though i come say goodbye, got some pretty great memories with you and many fun patrols, thank you for your time and effort you put in with me in Air rescue, I hope life goes well for you bud dont be a stranger 🙂 

Will miss you a lot. Take care! Hope everything goes alright. Much love

-Meeloo

Back