What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makenzie

Unlinked
Well its been a good year here on the server, and i feel my time here has come to an end for the foreseeable future.

Many factors have played towards this: Me wanting to focus on my future, etc.

Id like to thank each and every one of you who have made my time here such an enjoyable one, i will not regret it.

Special thanks are listed below:

@Perspective- An amazing person to be around and a big laugh 

@Antonio Delorado- Honest to god a brilliant person, one of the sole reasons i was here tbh

@Sid Xray- Probably one of the most kindest people you can meet

Wizard Dwarf Munchkin- "Handslip Makenzie"

@DCC Shepherd- One of the best police officers there could be, made my time there enjoyable

@TheCap- Kuwaits finest potato boi

@Javier Atlas- The River Mersey

@Kempi Anderson- Don't know what to say but an amazing person as well

@Whongcheng & @Rapper Sjors - Put it simply, absolute dons

Other People id like to thank:

The whole of the kavala constabulary

@Stavik

@Daanv

@Warwick

@SI VeikkQ

@Sgt Steve

And many others, or this would be too long 🙂

If you would wish to stay in contact with me message me on Discord (Makenzie#9407)

Or add me on steam (https://s.team/p/cngt-pkjd/nrkwcccn)

See you guys soon!

All the best Makenzie! 

Your going, yeh yeh sad, blah blah. But wun qwestion sun. y the fuk am I not tagged bruv? fuuukin hel. One time I got on top of your fukin van and stayed on it for about 20 meters, I'll never forget that day geez, infact, I might get a fukin tattoo of me on top of a van, because yknow, I was on top of your fukin van. anyway bruv focus on your fukin future bruv good luk. uukin hel.

giphy.gif

who will i now annoy the hell out of, kenken?! 😭  Jokes aside, It's really really sad to see you go. 😞

You'll always be welcome to pop a message. Hope to see you around anyway elsewhere. ❤️ 

Take it easy makenzie! 

Last edited by a moderator:
See you makenzie it was fun!! Have a good one mate and goodluck!

@Makenzie No man WTF U DOING??!?!?!?!?!! your leaving me for another KUWAITI?! IS THIS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT?! 

(Farewell my friend, if i do my european tour ill visit you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back