What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell to you all.

Denis P

Swearing at people
FYI, this post was made as a joke refering to me also joining the Taki community, it is not to be taken seriously.

I am sorry to say this, but I have to leave. It's been a ride, and I am hoping to be back another time.

You may not have watched the news or listened to your radios, but the country of Takistan is still turbulent, now more than ever. Weather is nice too, though it makes the stench of the dead worse, they say.

I have decided to take my leave from Altis and will be absent from the police, though I will fly back every time I can to aid my fellow officers. The reason for flying over there? I found a newsclipping offering a job as a photographer down there, and daring as I am, how could I refuse?

As such, I will go to Takistan to take photos so that the people that are safely living in their homes on Altis will realize how cruel life is for others.

Now... For reasons that do not concern you, I require two million £ in traveling money, which will definetly not fund any sort of mean business while I'm down there. OK? Take care all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think there is a rapeshack in takistan denis ?

Make sure you take plenty of selfies and beware of IED's. Thanks for putting so much time into Altis and particularly Athira. I wish you the best along your travels. 

It is true, he found an infamous terrorist wandering the desert who was coked out of his mind and decided to join him.  ;)

Back