What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Gentlemen... and the ladies, it's been an absolutely pleasure these 6-8 months, met some new friends and re-ignited the spark with the old ones.

But the will and time really has vanished completely so i shall be taking the next boat out of Kavala and leave. 

I know you little shits like drama and all but no, nothing happened, just good old time decided it's time.

I aint tagging none of you because it will be to many tags :3

So, i will see you all soon(laterish) and remember to RP everything, lose a fight if it will bring smiles to the opposing side when it comes RP anaaaaaand stay away from the Apples 😉

90f.png

Honestly did not see this coming, but everything comes to an end. You'll be greatly missed, please take some usual trips back every now and then, you still got your key to the manor. I hate peaches, but I'll plant a peach tree in the garden in memory of you. Honestly though, stay in touch mate, and have fun with whatever you do next!

Y u do dis to me 😞 Who do I need to chase now and ask all his gangmembers where he is so I can force him to say he likes apples 😞

NO =( My nemesis.. I will forever hunt peachfarmers till I find you! You can not hide!

Good to have met you Mr Peach, we will meet again

Anyone for Apple crumble?

Take care Peach! You've really gone and broke my heart by leaving but hopefully you'll return when you feel its right to come back. 🍑

Attachments

• pcsopeachcongo.jpg
    pcsopeachcongo.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 10371

Best PCSO to have ever been in the Altis police.

As two unsupervised PCSOs we walked from Kavala to the airport, we spikestripped 2 police cars (I still don't know why or how), had 10 people with guns jump out on us and they joined for the walk.. At some point a CI stops and asks us: "What do you think you guys are doing!?" "We're taking them to prison." *CI gets in his car and drives off without saying a word* We made it perfectly fine after 2 and a half hours showing that unprotected PCSOs can have the best interactions with people.

There have been lots of great things, and I'm going to miss having the chance to be in these situations with you.

I hope you're ready to get spammed in our Whatsapp group to come hang out once in a while like I do to @Terom

You brought something unique to RPUK and I'm sure a lot of people will miss you while you're gone, hopefully you'll be back at some point (soon)!

#UnarmedResponse

One of the greats! 

Take care dude! Youre always welcome back! 

It been a real pleasure getting to meet Mr peach and discover his passion for a soft fruit , A true roleplayer , Take care .

Sad to see you leave for now but I do hope you come about every so often at least on teamspeak, as Sonder said you won't ever have an issue entering. Had a good amount of fun with you on patrols recently as well which really made it a joy to play again as well with plenty of laughs including the campaign for rights of wearing hardhats for rtu. Come back soon man.

See you later Peach mate! I still remember that time when you threatened a PCSO with a demotion! Top lad and will miss you greatly! 

eBHgNrK.gif

Goodbye Peach, come back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back