What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Serafim

Where do I start... 

Well, maybe why this is happening. I simply don't have the time anymore. Between university in the morning, a job offer that now takes my afternoons and coaching in the evenings I barely have time to be with my friends so something had to go and unfortunately it had to be this as it was too time consuming for the life that I live right now.

Now for the hardest part, saying goodbye to the ones who made this journey incredible...

@Gordon Ramsay, one of the first people that I met on the server. Such an amazing guy to have around you... I'd be lying if I said that I don't miss those times where we were running around as hobos trying to rob people who were even more hobos than us. Those were the days...

@Trisha Orion, The Crusaders will never be forgotten. As it was the first decent gang that I joined and you are the only one from it who I know it's still around you had to be in here.

Later on the mighty Shield of Shadows came into place. Believe it or not this was where I learnt the most about the server. People like @Dexterr. And some others who are not around anymore got me up from the dirt and made slightly less of a hobo.

Despite how it ended for me, the police was where I had the most fun. Patrolling with @SI Shepherd, in my early days as a Prob. PC made me understand the ways of the police.

Later on and because West is Best, I had Agios Police Station being my home for four months. It was great finding Gordon again, meeting new people like Jordan and George (who, for some reason I can't tag) who helped me so much into getting sergeant. You two stay safe, no more of that alone response to banks, THAT'S AN ORDER! 

Micro Man like @Autumn, beaten up boy like Miyagi, harrrrrd accent gentleman @Tokjat, scared man like Cammy and Road Man Guru John Crown you guys mad the last couple of months an absolute blast. Message me every now and then over Discord, you know where.

Now you, @ShadowDirector, aka Meme Lord, aka Fahmeme, aka Barber Fabreeze, aka earrape soundboard source, 45 year old General Grevious. It's been an absolute Oof and a half but it's time for me to go Bora Bora. I'll make sure not to simply leave (like last week, sorry) and send you a message every now and then. 

Thank you all for making this one of the most memorable times of my life, definitely worth spending the time that I spent in this community. 10/10 certain would do it again if I could.

@George Cola

Noooooooo Paulo 😞 Ill miss you man! BTW East Is BEAST! 

@George Kohler @SGT Jordan

Paulo, Where do I start what a Journey we had through SOS and Police, I have had some of my best moments with you and will miss you. Your have to hop in TS every now and then to have a chat.  I will never forget You hitting Jonas's Huron, "Paulo you bum".

See you around bud, Good luck with your future.

Bye Paulo and gl IRL,and fuck you Cap. WEST IS BEST,FUCK THE REST,PUT THEM UNDER ARREST,IF THEY DON'T PASS THE TEST! West4lyfe 

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings My Good Friend Paulo. 

You are an amazing guy, the times we had from the old SOS to the new as well as the Police were all incredible. I am very proud to call you a friend. I have to say, I am going to miss you very much as you are on of the few people I feel I can talk to now days, hopefully you do not become a stranger. I have to say, your loyalty goes without question. I can only thank you for that, loyalty is a very hard thing to find in this day and age. I also hope we can continue our journey together as some point in time, however for you know you must do you. I respect that. I am going to miss you old friend. Farewell.

200.gif

PS: You were the best colonel I have had at my side, hopefully we can continue our journey once again in the future, until then old friend.

for the short time i have know you its was a good time you wil be mist hope te see you around.

@George Kohler @SGT Jordan

You hitting Jonas's Huron, "Paulo you bum". 
Send that clip, one of the biggest memes ever made in here. Also, there's clip about Jonas you should see, almost as good as the Huron one. 

There's something terribly wrong with tagging people on the phone, first o couldn't tag them now I can't delete it out of the quote. 

Hopefully you do not become a stranger. 
I won't, you'll either hear the !Paulo scream or your screams. 

God damn it man I was not expecting this. Take it easy 😥
Neither was I... 

Never gonna forget when the only robbery we could find was the one outside your irl house, good luck brother.

Damn dude, finna cry 😥 

Later on the mighty Shield of Shadows came into place. Believe it or not this was where I learnt the most about the server.
This applys to me, You and febreeze showed me how to be an advanced hobo and thats something I will always remember, Hopefully we will talk alot on discord and maybe you will pop into TS every once in a while to come say hi

From our teamspeak storys, our banter ingame and your Portuguese history lessons. you definitely made RPUK an enjoyable place for me and I hope that one day you will return and we can do it all again. 

Ill be waiting for your 10/10 soundboards 

Yeet

Paulo > No hair Fabreeze

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bye man hard to see you leave 😞 been a blast man 

hope to see you around soon 

Miyagi ❤️

P.S i was surprisingly not beaten that night 😂

Paulo goodbye my man 

ill miss your soundboards memes and your hello there 

Good bye Paulo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Status