What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farmer Giles's Build

Farmer Giles

So this took me about 6/7 months to save up for seeing as im an apprentice, but this is nearly the finish of it all :D

nYd94wh.jpg

mXNMGXE.jpg
KDQbSVU.jpg

Abit dusty but yeah :p

Computer Specs: 

Zalman H1 Case

Amd 8350

Cooler master Nepton 240m

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

XfX R9 290 

Amd Gamer Ram 16Gb 2133Mhz 

Seagate 2tb Hard Drive

Samsung Evo 840 250Gb

Corsair Rm650

Peripherals:

2x Asus VN247H 24'' 

Razer Black Widow Chroma

Razer DeathAdder Chrome 

Razer Kraken 7.1 Chrome

Yes im a razer whore haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed... desk too clean... no cans of thatchers gold lying around.

How dafuq? If i compare this to my desk then mine looks like it just got shit put all over it by multiple people.... Teach me how you keep it so clean :)

How dafuq? If i compare this to my desk then mine looks like it just got shit put all over it by multiple people.... Teach me how you keep it so clean :)
You should see it on a weekday and when im not taking photos of it lmao 

No OC, i dont really want to atm in case i fuck it up aha!
Oh boy,i'm clocking my Fx6300 from 3,5 to 4,4 GHz on Ga880gm-d2h(4.0)mobo(quite old) with cheap but good aircooler(never exceeded 50 celcius under 100% load on OC),you're wasting the watercooler and cpu by keeping it on just 4.0 GHz.I'm doing it on 3+1 Power section,you've 8+2,use it goddamit!

@

Oh boy,i'm clocking my Fx6300 from 3,5 to 4,4 GHz on Ga880gm-d2h(4.0)mobo(quite old) with cheap but good aircooler(never exceeded 50 celcius under 100% load on OC),you're wasting the watercooler and cpu by keeping it on just 4.0 GHz.I'm doing it on 3+1 Power section,you've 8+2,use it goddamit!

@
Shhh haha, i will soon ;P What FPS are you getting in arma?

Shhh haha, i will soon ;P What FPS are you getting in arma?
Least is 20,jumps from 20 to 25 on full server,on wasteland about 40 fps and sp is all the damn time 50-60 fps

I've only 750 and 1333MHz ram so they're slowing down my PC abit

Least is 20,jumps from 20 to 25 on full server,on wasteland about 40 fps and sp is all the damn time 50-60 fps

I've only 750 and 1333MHz ram so they're slowing down my PC abit
Ohh right, i get about 10-30 fps on Altislife, and 60 fps on server restart on wasteland! i giess its just shitty arma optimisation! 

Ohh right, i get about 10-30 fps on Altislife, and 60 fps on server restart on wasteland! i giess its just shitty arma optimisation! 
The glorious Arma 3 hates AMD CPUs,honestly i love AMD but next time i'll get an I5

The glorious Arma 3 hates AMD CPUs,honestly i love AMD but next time i'll get an I5
same as me, but hopefully an i7, like amd is such a good brand, its a shame some company's cant be bothered to optimise there game for it! 

Honestly if you don't OC,you've wastend shitton of money on this PC,it's OC build!

Well,i'd recommend using youtube to make it easy,you've modern MOBO withj UEFI BIOS so it's going to be nice and easy,just type in youtube overclocking Fx 8350.

Back