What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Father, Frank and The Old Man

Yelanis

Unlinked
After almost 2 years in the server playing on one character, last night I perma killed Amelia. 

I had so many ideas on how I could send her off but none of them ever really worked. However, after playing it all out naturally, It went better than I could ever have imagined. Amelia jumped off the dam after finding out some incredibly bad news and with the Coalition being busy I thought I'd have to RP it out alone.​

@FatherAugustus turned up alongside Frank to find Amelia and to my shock shortly after The Old Man arrived. Not only did these three respectfully take care of Amelia after she'd jumped. They took her somewhere of extreme significance to end her story. I could never have planned how the roleplay unfolded and for that, I'm truly grateful.​

Father's words to Amelia are unmatched and something that I will remember beyond RP. Apostles are such a big part of her past that it only felt right to die with him and Frank by her side.​

I can't talk about where or how Amelia met her end but The Old Man ( @Archie) made the last 30 minutes before bleeding out a better experience for both myself and I'm sure Father. His words to Amelia were also extremely respected, even though they were bittersweet. ​

Also, @Jack Mckenzie needs a special mention, although it wasn't a big part, thank you for making me laugh OOC. It was very needed during an incredibly serious and sad moment.​

Thank you to anyone that's been part of that story, but to these three species in this scenario.​

image.png

@FatherAugustus can be a decent RP'er when he wants xD 

The last words and actions he did with DJ was amazing as well! 

Another big character dead, but hopefully the start of another 😄

Back