What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[FC]Dean RDM in green zone report. (Banned - 15/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessJake

Dock?
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):[FC]Dean

Time & Date this happened:14/12 10pm UK time

Description of what happened:I found someone ingame then went to the VIP shop to by myself a gun. then [FC]Dean started knocking out over and over again i asked wtf are you doing he kept on knocking him out then said "Im going to knock you out" then he walked towards me so i knocked him out told him to stop pissing around then got in my car, one of FC's member ran up to my car and started shooting point blank at the car he broke the wheels i got out and asked him wtf he was doing he laughed.... and then shot it again so i shot him in the leg a few times, then someone asked wtf i was doing i explained FC are just trolling and breaking rules in a greenzone. 

when i walked back to my car i was then knocked out by Dean and robbed in the green zone i got up and said wtf is he doing robbing me in a green zone he called me a retard and said "look on the map its a red zone" (i think he thinks that the icon for the VIP shop is the "red zone" when in fact its the green zone... then he shot and killed me. my chat was bugged and i asked him to give me my gear back and repair my car and i won't post the screen shots and report i was laughed at and told to fuck off "its the red zone".

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:yes i was told to fuck off.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535578403414/E69F69BE5A2D60E81FD79DC70F7DB016413585CB/-Where i was knocked out by Dean.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535578414336/B2161CFE5F874729A84A1DE2CA1E2311DBA7CD14/-Where i was RDMed by dean in the green zone.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535578411007/EE632C6B1B84B3AECFFA3902D74F0848808CF8B9/-Where i was robbed by dean.

PS: I did not catch the name of the guy who shot my car it was [FC] Matt or James i have no proof he shot the car so im not reporting him.

deanm1990 said:
I like it how adult some of these guys are. We had spoken to you about this and you were knocking us out too and opening fire on us.

If I have to upload the proofs as well of this it would be tit for tat and I would assume we would both get banned. There was various witnesses from other gangs as well that can vouch for me on this along with the proof.  Wilco should you like to see the evidence please don't hesitate to contact me. However I don't see how the tit - for - tat rubbish will solve the problem. This player was trolling everyone at the VIP DOnator shop taunting around 15 players . I can provide all the names as proof.

Kind Regards

Dean
The player who was with me was taunting and joking around and you think knocking him out over and over etc is right? plz upload the proofs. as you can see the proof is right there you Robbed me then RDMed me in the green zone. even if me and him were screaming like kids towards you, you can just record and upload not kill me for 0 reason.

Edit:Rules i have broken there, Knocking you out as revenge, and shooting your friend in the leg when he was shoot my car in the green zone over and over again. 

Rules you have broken, spamming knock out in the green zone on mort, knocking me out,robbing me then rdming me. 

Its like retaliation which is bad on my part. but killing me? i would have not posted the report at robbing me because im not too arsed about 10k worth of gear and money but killing me is a step too far.

Edit 24:00: That was mort the player i was showing around and helping.

Last edited by a moderator:
mate you and your team mates was shooting in the green zone. i ran after you jake and told you several time dont fire its green zone. but you kept on firing therefore someone had killed you. you was not VDM it was RDM and it was because you started to shoot at everyone and was swearing like a kid you and your team mates. you was not even role playing.

mate you and your team mates was shooting in the green zone. i ran after you jake and told you several time dont fire its green zone. but you kept on firing therefore someone had killed you. you was not VDM it was RDM and it was because you started to shoot at everyone and was swearing like a kid you and your team mates. you was not even role playing.
As i said i explained to you he shot my car over and over again. i shot him a few times in the leg then stopped when he ran off. shoot everyone? im sure there are damage logs no? if you have proof of this plz post it i would love to see it, as i only shot one person in the leg after he shot my car.

all i know is it was not dean who killed you he only knocked you down as you was shooting
Did my proofs not work? here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356355173proof of dean killing me please stop lying.

Edit: http://prntscr.com/5gx0ujhere if this is more easy.

i dont know who killed you but i was there aswell and i saw you shooting at people...

deanm1990 said:
Just to note the RDM you claim  wasn't at the Donator shop either ??? We role played with you on that outside of Kavala!!

To add you opened fire on me in the donator shop with a pistol, we didn't retaliate as the pistol only took 20% of my health and I lived.

Just a tip , if you start knocking us out in fun in places we expect to be able to have alittle fun back, don't get upset about it when its returned! It is suppose to be a fun but adult-like community. And if you do get upset about something, at least come and talk to me about it so it can be rectified in a decent manner.
I'm not going to argue with you as it would get us no where, but a adult manner? telling me to fuck off and killing me and then claiming the VIP shop is a red zone? when you upload the proof plz included the full vid so we can hear you saying the VIP shop is a red zone. we were at the VIP shop.

To anyone else who has proofs off this plz upload them.

i dont know who killed you but i was there aswell and i saw you shooting at people...
I shot one person in the leg a few times after he walked up to my car and shot it point blank i got out and he carried on so i shot him in the leg a few times then he ran off i got back in, and then saw the car was broken. so i got out then was robbed and killed.

deanm1990 said:
So let me get this straight, you were shooting in a greenzone and yet you have the audacity to make false claims about me. So you can break the rules and make false accusations. The rules clearly state no shooting in a greenzone! You have just openly admitted you broke the rule. Myself and other members have just taken a screenshot of your above statement incase you decide to change it.

So yet again, is this  to be solved this like an adult or do we go down the tit for tat road of all of us  uploading evidence and all of us getting banned. Because im sure Wilco won't have time for this childish behaviour in which his time could be spent sorting out the real rule breakers.

This is the last opportunity I will give you to let it go and move on, alternatively I will have no choice but to get all the evidence together in which I am extremely 100% confident the consequences will be more serious for you. Message me on here, reply to this or talk to me on TS.
As 

deanm1990 said:
So let me get this straight, you were shooting in a greenzone and yet you have the audacity to make false claims about me. So you can break the rules and make false accusations. The rules clearly state no shooting in a greenzone! You have just openly admitted you broke the rule. Myself and other members have just taken a screenshot of your above statement incase you decide to change it.

So yet again, is this  to be solved this like an adult or do we go down the tit for tat road of all of us  uploading evidence and all of us getting banned. Because im sure Wilco won't have time for this childish behaviour in which his time could be spent sorting out the real rule breakers.

This is the last opportunity I will give you to let it go and move on, alternatively I will have no choice but to get all the evidence together in which I am extremely 100% confident the consequences will be more serious for you. Message me on here, reply to this or talk to me on Ts
As i said your Gangmember was shooting my car over and over, i got out he carried on i shot him to warn him then got back in my car to find it broke. as i even said that was wrong of me, if i get banned for it so be it, i only did it after he shot my car over and over again for no reason what so ever. the rules even say no robbing in the green zone you did not even think it was the green zone everyone heard you say its a fucking red zone. you have not denied that.  

Can we just ban a bunch of them, the ones that were involved at the checkpoint today and attempting to RDM us as we flew past, and secondly some of them in the donator store shooting and knocking people down.

Oh same with MW please. 

I shot one person in the leg a few times after he walked up to my car and shot it point blank i got out and he carried on so i shot him in the leg a few times then he ran off i got back in, and then saw the car was broken. so i got out then was robbed and killed.
mate upload a vid evidence. cause you was shooting with your pistol running around the green zone near the vip shop. i was running around after you telling you several times stop shooting this is a green zone. you just kept on firing at will. then you got killed as you was a threat to rest of the people there. now your in hear crying like a baby. you only showing one sided evidence posting screen shots. if there was a vid evidence uploaded we will see you shooting at random people in green zone and me telling you to stop. 

deanm1990 said:
To add, the proof is there that I killed you which I don't deny, but I only killed you once which was outside Kavala. I did not kill you at the donator shop. I am far too knowledgeable of the rules and I value my Altis life membership in which I certainly would not jeopardize for a troller.
If you have looked at the screen shot.... you can see the car and the VIP shop http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483535578403414/E69F69BE5A2D60E81FD79DC70F7DB016413585CB/here is you knocking me out as you can see in the other screen shots the car did not move at all its the VIP shop where you killed me your blindly lying when the evidence is stacked against you, i even have the same cloths on.  I even posted the screen shots at the same time as they were taken moments after each other. ofc you can say i just uploaded them hours apart but the fact of the matter is i have proof of you breaking alot of rules in a safe zone. i don't see why your lying when there are screen shots on the table. if you can post your poof you have to back your case plz.

Can we just ban FC so i dont have to clear UNMC checkpoint every day due to getting shot at randomly. 
mate you need to stop crying about what happened at the border. you guys was flying over the UNMC border and never got shot once. then you guys turned around and fly back over it 1 min later and circle over the check point. you have members on either side of the chopper who was heavily armed carrying illegal fire arms. if you mean no threat to the border patrols. then why would you guys hover over the border with people guns ready to fire? we fired warning shots at you and you guys fly off back in to UK then come back and drop off like 3 members behind a building all armed. you three started to run towards the border armed with full will to engage in a fire fight with us. you only got killed for trying to invade the check point. also note you guys was firing at us too. 

deanm1990 said:
No Problem

Heres what I will do then. You state above you tried to resolve any issue with the player, you clearly haven't ! The proof is in the pudding as I am here now offering resolution and you blank it. SO that's one proof of your lies.

All 15 players will upload everything ! Including your foul language and racist comments to a player with a  black character which was pathetic. I hope the admin throws the book at you when he sees it as you will deserve what you get. End of !
More lies... i mean just come on. please upload the footage and back your words up. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:yes i was told to fuck off.

As you can clearly see it says before i have posted and i tried i am leaving it up to the admins to choose what to do now.

Once again please don't keep saying i did stuff with no proof as its pointless.

EDIT:Up till now there is not scarp of proof backing what you are saying.

Report Approved - Awaiting admin confirmation and thread to be moved, unfortunately I had to deal with the FC gang earlier today trolling inside of the VIP store again, if I had known this thread was here I wouldn't have issued a warning.

[FC]dean

15 December 2014 - 17:00 GMT

Forum Report

ed4bb92e2201e115391608744o867e66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back