What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Feature] Truck Missions

noms

Banned
You can now be a trucker in the fine land of Tanoa. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like it +1 

How would you transport trucks from 1 island to another? Heli? 

I really like the idea! +1

But what can you expect from illegal goods? More cash? And can you get robbed/jaild for doing it?

Good to see that legal jobs are getting more interesting, this will be a great way to get money. Also keeping all the airports on Tanoa in mind, we could have the same concept but with the civillian plane flying around bringing cargo to the other airports.   Looking forward to tanoa!

And if you dont deliver the truck (steal it and use it for something else etc.) you have to pay a fee or something?

Well the 2 islands at south West are connected with a bridge did you connect the south Island to the 2 at south West and then connect one of them to the main island near the Georgetown docks then? 

I Think it'd be cool if you could rank up so like, the more deliverys you do the higher level you have meaning bigger trucks and more expensive cargo allowing for space to improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to play euro truck simulators in Arma, now I can :D

@nomsis there any way this could be added to altis? to do it from UNMC land to athira or such?

Sadly as Noms is not longer with us will the farming and trucking still be going in to Tanoa? Or is it just a suggestion to be added in. 

This is going to be awesome! I love driving in Altis, Tanoa will be so much better for it. So much hype!!!

Maybe add a small chance that it will contain illegal cargo, that way civilians can rp it is not their cargo and add a new layer to RP

Back