What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Federal Reserve Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
Four members of my team attacked the federal reserve, we brought smgs and 4 clips of ammo each. We blocked the front entrance with an suv, and got set up in positions. Vic started the attack on us coming up the main road but we quickly shot out his wheels. He was soon backed up by more officers with two being taken out before Rex tazed one member of our team. I was shot and the two other members completed the mission.  They were then killed and 324000 dissapeared. I returned with an atv and proceded to try and kill the officers (3 in total). I was quickly tazed but the two remaining free members of the team returned and killed all the officers, while they bragged about their superior shooting ability. We then went to Pyros and camped on the police building challanging their tryanny over the once beautiful city.

Good work,long live the revolution!(Shame about the money though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you are not supposed to "return " to the scene for 15 minuts after you been killed.

if the rule still is there, then you broke the rule when you "quickly returned to kill those cops "

I agree with the Don on this one. The 15 minute new life rule is in place to prevent meta gaming, griefing etc. It is so often (frustratingly) forgotten, and it brings such a great deal of misery that most of the time, the best thing to do is just to buy banking insurance and let you get on with it. 

But thanks for coming out with it on the forums. It should be clear that donations do not equal exemptions from core player rules of the server, and this definitely isn't the first time you've displayed such a disregard for the bigger picture. 

I'm sorry for this I've just learned about the 15m rule from this post so I'll try and keep to the rules from here on

Great. The 15m rule aside, I've always enjoyed being in game with you, taking RP to the next level! 

And I'm pretty sure you can't camp on the police HQ even so if you are shooting at officers at the police HQ.

we weren't camping we were bird watching and invited you fine gentlemen to join us

we weren't camping we were bird watching and invited you fine gentlemen to join us
Using an excuse such as birdwatching on top of Police HQ seems a bit surreal to me.. restricted areas are restricted no matter what excuse you use.

Again sorry I believed that once you launched an attack on a city all areas were unrestricted.

I don't hate your bird watching. I usually see blue footed boobies(it's a real bird) around the Kavala HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back