What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Feds shouldn’t be able to play as Crims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
As the title suggests, 

Police shouldn’t be able to have Criminal Characters and Vice Versa, the main reason is just down to pure Meta Game maybe not even intentional meta game but accidental. 

I can also see personal beefs making people with fed / crim characters taking out of city knowledge or hostile interactions to their other characters and then using that knowledge advantage against other people in the community.

Wether or not you may agree or disagree let me know your opinions below. If you would like to give more reasons why this should or shouldn’t be implemented put it down. 

Absolute massive -1, to be honest probably one of the worst suggestions I've seen in a while.

Multiple characters are there for a reason and should be used, if people metagame report them, but don't hinder the servers good feature because of it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this may be one of the stupidest suggestions I've seen in a long time. If we start preventing people from doing things in order to prevent things the small minority do, should we remove the forums, discord and teamspeak incase people use information gained on there on their character?

If someone metagames, report them. I think it would be stupid to disallow people to play the characters they've spend months on because of something others have done 

Shouldn’t need to restrict what people can and can’t play, they know the metagaming rule exists and should abide by it. If they don’t, they’ll be punished for it if and when that occurs

I just hate when you are at war with a gang and that gang/people from gang will log on their cop character to try and fuck your gang over they are at war with.

I just hate when you are at war with a gang and that gang/people from gang will log on their cop character to try and fuck your gang over they are at war with.
If you can prove it, report it 

Denied

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back