What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Feedback on Taxis

ExScylla

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:
Taxi buyable orders should be re-shuffled to bring better taxis to the harder levels.

Detailed Suggestion:
So, I did some investigation on taxis. 

The level 5 taxi (previous custom taxi) can now be brought for 100k. This is currently the fastest taxi both stock & fully maxed. 
The 'Taxi' does around 120mph fully maxed. 

However, the taxis higher in the chain of levels, i.e. the Aestorope (think that's how you spell it) are slower, more expensive and handle even worse. 

IMO - Perhaps the buyable taxis should have a little jiggle around. For example, the 'Taxi' becomes level 9 & the Asterope becomes level 5.

The Pros:
- People who brought a custom taxi when it was 2+ million might feel a little better 
- More motivated to get the level & better taxi, rather than staying grinding to level 5
- Diversify from the new food delivery job, there might be an even split of people on taxis/food

The Cons:
- Some people might not like the reshuffle
- Might gruntle people who have already unlocked level 5

Does this suggestion change the balance on the server ?
Somewhat. Not a huge amount, for myself it only took 3-4 hours to fully max out my level from 5-9. 
It's not that huge of a change, just some tiny balancing.

While I'm here, shoutout to the team behind the updates. It was a well-needed update & it's super fun. 

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO while I'm here, shoutout to the team behind the updates. It was a well-needed update & it's super fun. 
+1 to that.

+1 to this suggestion, OG taxi is goated.

I also wanted to add my feedback

Levelling speed:
I think the levelling speed for taxi skill could be lowered, you can blast through them pretty quickly currently.

Taxi Auto Centre:
Is there some way they could be integrated into selling taxis? This update sort of bodies them.

OG Taxi:  (FROM A BIASED TAXI OWNER)
Remove them for sale and have the new taxis be the ownable ones, or a hefty price rise to own the goated taxi, or remove the ability to paint them, something to give the pre-existing taxis back some of their value/uniqueness.

OG Taxi:  (FROM A BIASED TAXI OWNER)
Remove them for sale and have the new taxis be the ownable ones, or a hefty price rise to own the goated taxi, or remove the ability to paint them, something to give the pre-existing taxis back some of their value/uniqueness.
The old taxis have rare license plates

The old taxis have rare license plates
Not worth anything considering you can get custom plates from AE - You could easily just 'forge' an old plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth anything considering you can get custom plates from AE - You could easily just 'forge' an old plate.
Nah I beleive now they have to be something like atleast 1 number in the first part where as legacy plates are 4 letters 3 numbers

The requirements of needing 1 number in the front stops that from happening

Was told this my Miguel ages ago when the plates first went live for customs

Also it's kinda a mute point with the taxi I bought a twizy for like 1mil and a few weeks later they are 70k in dealerships it happens kinda like real economy, taxi only went that high as people got greedy, 2 year ago I could but one for 500k then taxi auto centre started and decided to pay alot to get their hands on alot then people just got greedy and wanted millions for them, happens alot tbf, I invested 1.2 in a dynasty and to upgrade it a few weeks back, but now I just go eh I jumped at the wrong time

The order for purchasing the taxis should probably be:

1 - Minivan
2 - Dillitante
3 - Asterope
4 - OG

That's the ranking worst to best in terms of performance.

Back