What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ferry Boat

Willis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:

Add a Ferry Boat to the island:

Script: https://rebsdesigns.com/products/ferry-boat-and-script

Detailed Suggestion:

By adding a ferry available for any civilian to buy,  Cayo Perico will be connected to the island more than ever. This script allows for vehicles to be put on the boat and transported over sea. This not only allows people to bring their vehicles back and forth but also opens other opportunities for multiple organisations. With a new line of roleplay opportunities being available, the ferry process allows more avenues ingame. Players who own the ferry can take advantage and make it into a business, Marine Police Operations can enforce border control interacting with passengers and vehicles on the ferry and the island of Cayo Perico would flourish with tourists and trade alike. This ferry should be expensive to buy as a crucial investment.

The Pros:

• Transport vehicles to Cayo Perico
  • Increase in tourist and trade to Cayo Perico
  • Opportunity for ferry businesses
  • Opportunity for more MPO involvement
  • More border control roleplay

The Cons:

• The waves become busier with traffic
  • More work required to control trade from police

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Only by giving players more opportunity

218_20210919210258_1_1024x1024.png.e73bd281f6178b221c92b2c023588823.png

ship-53b0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You have legit linked a website with leaks in the title.....

I dont think Rpuk would use a stolen script, I would suggest you find the actual creators page for the script 

If you find the original I would plus one this but it would make it easier to get drugs from the island

Last edited by a moderator:

But also, I don't think this is a boat everyone should be able to buy. 

It's too "powerful". How many vehicles can it hold? Could you put pounders on it and do massive banana runs? 

I see it being useful for events like weddings on the island, but imo it should be something the Marina had you could rent for an event (with a captain included) or the like. 

But also, I don't think this is a boat everyone should be able to buy. 

It's too "powerful". How many vehicles can it hold? Could you put pounders on it and do massive banana runs? 

I see it being useful for events like weddings on the island, but imo it should be something the Marina had you could rent for an event (with a captain included) or the like. 
this.+1,not the actual suggestion.

The devs could actually do this already, a base "attach" script exists it's the same one used for attaching vehicles to flatbeds, the only issue they may face is finding the model and the finding the coordinated positions from the models central location, other than that +1! 🙂

+1 sounds like a good idea although there should be set times that it sails otherwise people would Exploit it to escape the cops 

Back