What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fetty Wap, Wetty Fap, Sweaty Flap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this is out of the blue. It's a real shame to see one of the best member supports leave this great community. 

You are brilliant @Fetty Wapdon't ever think your not. You are and always will be a respected member of this community.

please appeal.
1f622.png
straight in the feels.. thank you <3

Goodbye @Fetty Wap come back soon dude, we had our issues when we first met but then you turned into a decent guy, all the best for your break look forward to speaking to you soon dude :)

See you soon men All my Respect ! 

nyke jaelagon ao se sȳrje sȳz biarves

Support from Portugal 

Not mentioning me eh? >:(

jk i Love you somewhere deep down in My heart

come back soon tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Fetty mate, you were a great lad an we did have a few good laughs from time to time ahhhaaha, hopefully we will see you soon :)

This is a shame, I may be taking a break also but seeing you go is depressing. You had were a great role model for the community and helped a tone.

Talk again some time <3

take care mate, you are a top lad and among the favorites, and I'll be missing you Ethan (regardless of you being a shit shot)

I will wag1 when I'm in Kensington next time <3

I haven't been here all that long recently but a couple of RP scenario's involved you and a number of your friends. They were top quality so thank you for those interactions, I do hope you reconsider, but if not all the best in the future.

Shame to see you go man hopefully see you back in the summer!

Oh man, this whole community is gonna miss ya. We've only had a few brief encounters and I would also like to thank you for helping me a while back.

You still owe me a drag race back from when we where cops but either way peace out brother until next time

Bye fetty, had some great RP situations with you, sad to see you go. Dont ask me WHY but i'm gonna mis ya :D 

#freeFetty

You don't deserve a good bye anymore for causing drama. I believed in you once. Community ban has been issued by Neo

Good riddance!

And Fetty cut all ties with this wee video right here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: I love this video. Cant stop watching it.

My highlights:

The irony of Fetty calling someone else a snake. He was ratting out people left right and centre to us.

You can hear the pain in Cleons voice at 9:55. He says awww no. Then has a little chat with himself 11:55 "have I actually been community banned?" "fuck it I hated this server any way".

The last few seconds "You do know he banned you without proof" *Links stream of RDMing to everyone in stream* This was the icing on the cake for me.

If you are leaving please please please do it this way in the future. Record it for all of us to see. Makes it so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back