What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Few questions about housing...

Bermone

How could I sell my house to another player?

How do I know if the house has a garage?

Will I need to buy the garage seperatedly?

How many and how can I store my car/truck in my garage?

Is it an idea to lose your house if you dont use it for like a month? Or maybe even a week?

This way we can tackle the problem of houses that are owned by players that don't even play Altislife anymore.

What are the best locations for a house? Near drugsfields or something?

I allready own a 1,5 million house near Kavala. I want to sell it and buy another house.

It's 400 meters from the Kavala garage, room for 3 big storages.

Message me if you are interested.

I would be very thankfull if somebody could answer my questions.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there bud, sorry to see you haven't been answered yet, let me have a shot...

1) Selling your house. I would imagine, if your house is worth £2m and you sell for £5m, the player would give £3m and you would then sell the house for the original £2m (windows key, sell house). They would then purchase the house.

2) The house will have a garage if there is a garage there on the property. If a house does, the garage will be next to the house attached to the side of it.

3) Yes, you can buy 3 properties in total. So purchasing a house and the attached garage will take up 2 of those slots.

4) Infinite amount as with any garage. Simply drive your vehicle inside the garage, exit the vehicle and press windows key.

5) No. The house is yours regardless of how often you use it. I bought 2 houses and a garage yet barely use them because I am always on duty as an Officer. I am open to offers but I think it's stupid to think the houses could be taken off me simply for not showing up there. Find the owner and speak to them about purchasing it if you want the property.

6) It totally depends on what you are trying to achieve. You could have a house near a drug location however they are likely all taken and it does increase the chance of your house being raided should we belive you are involved in drug activities or illegal related stuff.

7) If you wish to sell it, go inside and press windows key and press the "Sell House" option. You don't have to though, you still have 2 slots so could purchase another House + Garage.

8) Nice. Sounds so sick I wanna throw up all over you.

9) I won't do, but appreciate the offer to

10) Hope this answers everything. If not, just say and I'll try get all the info you need bud.

DSGT Walt

Back