What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Few questions

dreolic gaming

Just a few questions i was wondering about ..

. why does your bag inventory amount shrink sometimes, especially when your doing alot of runs on say apples?

should people be able to stop the medics from reviving someone so the cannot hold a vendetta or get revenge?

has anyone experienced there profession levels not going up ?

13C) Press vests are for people roleplaying as press only, if anyone is seen in combat wearing a press vest a ban will be issued 

Does this mean that you cannot have a gun in your backpack while wearing the vest?

Last edited by a moderator:
All Hail rule 13C!

You can have it, just don't engage on combat. I have it for roleplay purposes most times.

should people be able to stop the medics from reviving someone so the cannot hold a vendetta or get revenge?
This is listed in the rules, i suggest you go over all of them, bet yes if there is a firefight the medic should value his / her life, same goes for telling a medic not to revive. But on the same note, if you have just murdered somebody why you hanging about for him to he revived, you won, scarper so they cannot take revenge

I'm aware of the rule that's why i said should. :D

It happened to me last night I was restrained and dropped off the crane in kavala but he waited around for 15 minutes to make sure i wasn't revived, so all i could to was start a new life. how can you have any enemies  if you don't know them?

IMO there should be some sort of timer that counts down after you've died, lets say 10mins. If after that time you haven't been revived you bleed out and are unable to be revived. This timer should be visible to the medics for each person, so they can prioritise their workload.

This prevents situations like the above and it also prevents people from just waiting to the server restart to prevent respawning and then they keep their gear (kind of like a reverse combat log?).

As a medic I always try and ask people if they are ok if I revive. If they say don't and I do they can kill me.

However if I have started (animation started) I cannot stop.

Back