What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Final Fantasy, Anyone?

Entropy

Seems absolutely noone on this server has hardcore played the final fantasy series, i for one have pretty much bashed out each and every one of the games and have a huge collection on all platforms. Now im on PC i realised that alot of the iconic releases are available on steam, but the reviews are mixed. Has anyone bothered to play them on steam and know if the Port is really worth buying?

Nobody like Final Fantasy?? Look at my name lol

I was hoping FFX hd remaster would come on steam but doesn't look like it will, havn't tried any of the other final fantasy series on steam tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Well obviously You Tidus, i remember first joining the server, meta gaming your name and asking you about it  :D I was only a hobo in those days...

And yeah, I don't think FFX will ever be on steam... Shame as it was the best one too.

I'm struggling. i think i want to get into their mmo(rpg?) FF realm reborn XIV (i think) but i geuss the learning curve is big. the problem is nobody want's to play it with me, my friends dont like it neither have i found players who are into it or help/play with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played it for quite a while and got to a decent Level, also taught a girl how to play it so the learning curve isn't impossible What are you struggling with ?

- I no longer play it unfortunately or plan too for personal reasons, but if your stuck on general things throw me a message ^^ @Ronnie Pickering

I played it for quite a while and got to a decent Level, also taught a girl how to play it so the learning curve isn't impossible 
1f604.png
What are you struggling with ?

- I no longer play it unfortunately or plan too for personal reasons, but if your stuck on general things throw me a message ^^ @Ronnie Pickering
Well i'm not really struggling in a way i don't understand it, it's more like the amount of time you normally put into these games is big. so i'm stuggling thinking if it's worth getting into playing all by myself

IX is coming soon X not too long after, they apparently have it ready as they already did the HD update for PS4 (or was it PS3)....

Played:

Playstation:

VII VIII IX X X-2 XII XIII

PC:

VII, VIII, XI XIV

have on PC but yet to play:

all the XIII spin offs.

@Neo Only just read these replies, oops! How are the PC ports Neo? Playable or frustrating?

- Played, or completed all those? I was a completion fanboy on most 

Back