What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Finally an introduction from CST. Joel Denning

ex CMO Joel Denning

The Swiss CMO
Unlinked
Hello Altiasians

I am CST. Joel Denning, I have arrived on Altis around 10 months ago and after less than 1 month on the island I decided to join the NHS, I managed to just get through my interview which was partly down to not understanding @Williswho was doing my interview. Since then I have worked my way through every rank in the NHS except CMO (maybe one day?). Additionally I managed to get the spot of Deputy Head of the Air Rescue branch, which I am leading together with @CST TomTheDoge. I was never part of the police force and probably will never be, I was in a few different gangs during my time here, currently I am a Marmite Miner which is something I wanted to become since some time. During my time on the island I made alot of friends, I am not going to tag them all here since there are just too many and I would most likely miss out on some of you. 

Interesting facts for the fact-fans: -everybody who is CST currently had at least 1 patrol with me when they where Students

-out of the CST-Team I am the one who has spent the most time in the NHS

Best Regards

CST. Joel Denning [Air Marshal]

Did you bring Swiss chocolate to Altis?

Back