What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Finally Rant

dreolic gaming

i did have a lovely long page of writing here but somehow it got deleted so ill do a short summise of what i said in bullets just cause its easier

.took first two weeks holiday in a year

.spent first week in scotland trekking, climbing and hammocking - dreaming of altis 

.first night back i get a ban and because of ip so does my flat mate (hes not happy) - 10/01/15

which you can see in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZlSbkGU0CE

.I post the next morning on unban and so does my friend 

. I get unbanned on the 14th for my FINAL CHANCE even though in the video i try my damnedest to stop it, but that dont matter

.I post again on the 14th as still banned on the 15th its to be checked by wilco 

.finally this morning i get a ip unban from wilco and i can finally get back online (17/01/15)

.7 days it has taken and in that time ive seen people get unbanned even though some have bumped there posts

so i wasted a week playing battle royale and gun games 

for being a serious roleplay server  i found this a infuriating period i didnt have to wait this long for my passport or birth certificate and i know people are like 'be patience, bump posts will have to wait longer and bans are the lowest priority,' but i have been, 7 days is a long time and in some cases this is simply not true

I had a compensation request to put in that happened just as i got my ban but i hadly feel it worth now.

JOHN WILLHELM is Dead 

john willhelm was fired for not attending work for 7 days 

BBC altis news plc has filed for bankruptcy 

Youve got a new civilian now 

Hunter S Thompson

549582_182791395261359_1623228546_n.jpg

I Know this post might seem like a rant at wilco or the admin staff but was just a source for me to vent my frustration without just being a douche when i finally get online 

1937500_10153397716011996_6415795377063648649_n.jpg

Back