What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

First Airdrop

Lincoln

So I was the first person to get to the first airdrop and the first one consisted of:

8589b9d0e9cd6caa17bbc4bf6cb1be2a.png

I only managed to get one weapon before the entirety of server 1 arrived, but hey ho, post other crates when you find them! Curious to see what new stuff we get.

Looks good. 

Keep in mind these are every 30 minutes atm

Looks good!! Worth running to them if you didn't want to go buy a gun ;) 

The zone is too small needs to be extended to around 500m to 1km

First special gun has been claimed

4ea9ce85661ef3f843c910d21412dad0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do they look like and is the spawns completely random and can there only be one per 30 min ?
The mission system will fire off an event every 30 minutes, be it an Art Gallery event or Airdrop event - the mission system is extremely extensible and we plan on making a large volume of these new events to add a bit of 'spice' to long term players sessions in the game. The crate looks exactly like your house crate would, yet it is attached to a parachute.

@Ciaran

Honestly awesome job man, glad to see something completely unique!
The Airdrop idea itself I couldn't take the credit for, every BR type game mode has the same concept (but not code, mind you) out there, yet the overall mission system that runs these events was written by @Rath, the Airdrop module by me, and the Art Gallery module by @Rath, it's a joint effort , yet the *gulp* framework *gulp* is everything compared to the 26 lines of code that runs the drop, and for that @Rath deserves the credit for.

Back