What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

First person in cars but not BIKES? THIS IS A BUG?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

How does this make sense in anyway? either you make it first for cars and bikes or you leave it as it was, these updates cater for the peeps always going about on 2 wheels, this happened on another server me n my mates played on and it fucked it so quick, it made bikes prices go up by mega amounts and dropped the prices of vehicles. Also Blacked out windows = blacked out view and i mean completely.

The idea is good for first in certain aspects but making it cars/trucks only is not fair. 

And before you lot jump on the bandwagon and say stop crying actually give some decent points and not say you would have an over the shoulder view on a bike irl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no shitty attitude about me whatsoever i agreed its a good idea it stops shitty 24/7 drivebys, are you telling me @Stealthee that the bikes being in third person still is a bug? is that what you are telling us? 

this is a valid point no a bug, this was something you implemented? so is @Mystix post also a bug report or a suggestion stating that we should fix it? 

MY SUGGESTION IS TO MAKE BIKES ALSO BE FORCED INTO FIRST PERSON AND IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN GO BACK TO WHERE WE WERE ALL NICE AND HAPPY 24 HOURS AGO

Locking this post does not allow us to get the community's view on this specific update, let it be and not shut me down straight away, if i came across as a shitty attitude that is my bad but the way i see it i am saying it how it is. 

Has it occurred to you that if the dev lead of Fivem tells you to submit a bug report that this could actually be a bug and you crying on the forums does not change that? There can always be unknown side effects of implementing new things.

The suggestion that got a lot of votes was ALL vehicles to be put in first person, that was implemented if a class of vehicle is not registering but the message is still appearing. That's a bug.

Rejected. Not going to tell you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back