What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fish Market - When do we want it?

Haywire

Escaped Convict
The protest started at sunset:

bXMZleq.jpg

As the night progressed, people from all over Altis joined the protest. Some donated their trucks, everyone donated their time but most importantly, they donated their hearts. The protest continued until the next day.

jhC51wI.jpg

We even had a police officer join in and support the cause. Thank you @Ximi !

GhukUkB.jpg

The rest of the police force did show up..just..they had less peaceful intentions.

So I guess my execution idea was foiled :(

Fish Market!!!

I remember the first fish market protest outside kavala station, It was great, Good to see that the legacy is continuing.

You bring joy to the spirits of all those fisherman that took their lives in that fatal Kavala HQ Protest,

'All this fish, no where to sell it'

FISH MARKET

well, i gave a poor fisherman 100 000,- for his trubble last night.. Felt so sorry for him when he was standing in the middle of Kavala and couldent sell his fish becouse of "some problems" with the passport of the owner of fishmarked ;)

;'/ RonkEnSkunk you understand the plight of the lowly fisherman of Kavala, we get branded 'hobo'... but for every hardship there is a reason, 

Upon our arrival to this land we spent our loose savings on the correct gear, boats and licenses..

We voyaged out into the great sea's to reap the produce of Neptunes Children... gruelling hours spent, the sun leering down upon us and leaving its mark...

After all this hardship we arrive back to Kavala, the jewel in the crown of Altis... But we can't sell our bounty... So you see us in Kavala, running around, taking tool repair kits and backpacks...

...For every hardship there is a reason....

Back