What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fish to be added to the Last Train diner fish tank!

HBaker

Unlinked
I have noticed that many places in the city have working fish tanks including VU, Gallery and Auto Exotic. We have this huge fish tank with no fish in it.. when I'm serving up pizza in the diner i get people coming in asking why we don't have any fish and to be honest I don't understand why they haven't been added 😄 

Would it be possible to add fish to the tank for us and i think this would also improve the RP and bring alot more custom to the diner as it will be something fun to come and look at and enjoy.

I can't think of any cons for this suggestion.

•  

Fishtank.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Vanilla Unicorn even has fish in their tank im gunna cry 
200.gif

Hello, i noticed recently in a new room added to the gallery that they have fish swimming around in a fish tank and as i work at the train diner we constantly get people coming in asking why there is no fish in the tank... and i must admit it does look weird. Would if be possible for you to add this to the fish tank in the Train diner? I think it would also be a cool little addition and bring people to the diner more.

•  
+1

Only if i can fish them and add to my list of crimes of stealing fish by fishing in the last train diner tank

Back