What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

FiveM Crashes / Loss of textures and falling through map

Yea its not improving, I think its since the christmas updates, snow etc. these crashes are just from yesterday and 1 this morning

I am having all these crashes ever since the 1.6 clothing update. Especially by Vespucci/Legion

@Isak VladislavSame here fella, I keep getting those weird crash reports at popular areas around the map like Pillbox and Vespucci. Especially if I'm driving fast or doing pursuit comms...

@Panic Zanetti mhm... Crashed 2 times within 5 mins when on cop char. Impossible to do proper stuff when you are most likely gonna crash while pursuing etc

Yea it happens everywhere even in paleto, I have been told that Devs are aware so we just need to be patient now 🙂 

I have submitted all my Fivem Crash reports via ticket.

I used to have the issue with massive freezing in the city, then I switched to a different visual mod and boosted texture budget from medium to high and it was fine for weeks but recently it's been taking a slight hit. I would like to see potentially less civ cars on the road, i know when the city lost all civs the server ran ridiculously smooth and frames were high.

Yeah i was experiencing hard crashes somewhere from 4-15 crashes a day depends on how much time i am playing 

I never had so much crashes in any intensive hardware game in my life... 

Hope its will be fixed its my main game atm

One of the reason that i cant stream it because the amount of crashes i experience is too high for an entertainment XD

My system :

Motherboard: Asus TUF 570x PLUS
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
Cooler: Lian Li Galahad 360
GPU: GeForce GTX 2080 8GB
Memory: 32GB HyperX Fury 3600Mhz 

So I have now had 0 issues for a week, it turned out my ram wasnt fully compatible with my mobo so when ran at high speeds while gaming became unstable causing crashes.

I now have new ram which I still had to set up manually as XMP profile wouldnt support it, but its running full speed and everything is good

Big thank you to the staff team for dealing with my million tickets and especially to @TinyBigJackowho help me finally figure out the root cause - really apreciate it guys 🙂 

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Back