What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fivem Rebel life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Hi dont mind my english im trying my best,

The last 2 weeks ive been into fivem and in the first week ive already did most of the possible things that a rebel could do in the world of FiveM. Slowly i see the server turning into a KOS server with those bullshit wars and people hunting down cops (Also my gang) I think its time to give rebels a little bit more content on the server. So cops can enjoy their patrols more instead of getting robbed 2 minutes after their patrol started. And rebels can do something else instead of robbing or shooting. This will make the server more enjoyable for rebels / criminals and cops.

criminal / gang wars: The last week every conversation ive had on the server was about wars etc etc. That means you can just shoot because it has to be as real as possible. I think that is bullshit we play a game and a game has rules to follow. If you start a war with a gang it needs to be official and the special war rules need to be followed, because i really cant be asked getting shot everytime i see somebody from midnight while im trying to chill at legion or driving around doing my own business. And a initiation is not ( Fuck the lost / Fuck midnight / Fuck red cross ) ? Its all getting out of hand and i really cba getting on the server then. Some of you will respond ; Leave then 1 less player doesnt matter because your toxic and dont follow the rules anyway dont respond then. 

me i dont have any ideas about more content but that is why i made this post so more people who are into gang shit or organisation shit can have a topic where to post content what makes the server more rp sided instead of a shooting range.

In my opinion:

• People aren't "Rebels" (We are not on Altis anymore).
  • I know you are not a police officer on the server and your statement about police being robbed all the time isn't true at all. 
  • Currently, the server is full of things to do and the fact you say "give rebels a little bit more content on the server" baffles me as there is a lot of stuff you can do I feel you are just not exploring enough.
  • You talk about "Gang wars" and "you can just shoot because it has to be as real as possible". This is how the server is set up to try and be as realistic as possible. Now I don't know this but from what you have written you seem to have spent some time on the Altis server. However, the FiveM server is completely different and I feel you need to see that before playing it. It isn't a case of "I have friends and allies in the area" as the rules have been written to make the server different and more realistic.
  • Touching back on your comment before "I think its time to give rebels a little bit more content on the server". If you feel this way the best thing you can do is make a recommendation/suggestion on what can be added and what you would like to see added. The worst thing you can do is leave comments like that when you don't show any suggestions. 

Like I said this is all in my own opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Personaly i think it should be the other way round, more legal stuff needs to be made and discourage people being rebels and having that mindset, im not saying no one should be a criminal but half the time people are just being criminals for the sake of it with no rp background to why they are taking that route

It's a fine balance but the key point at the heart of it is money. People want money to buy the fancy cars and clothes and then when they've done that they want to interact with others. 

The predominant interaction seems to be gun fights however. This isn't a dev matter its a community matter. If people want other interactions then they need to make their own. There will always be a need for cops and criminals as without  the other it gets boring for both sides. 

If legal work becomes too lucrative everyone will do that and there will be no crime. 

If illegal work becomes too lucrative people will flock to that and the gang wars will continue. Done in the right way they can be a lot of fun but again it's down to the players. 

Fivem has always had an element that play the game like it is gta online with bare bones rp. That's not something that will ever change. If you want more to do then you need to start by being imaginative and seeing where that takes you. That's for everyone. Not just the thread starter. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Will Boston thanks for taking your time to make this suggestion. I think the votes clearly show that the community doesn't want this. FiveM is not like Altis with the 'rebel life' etc. More interactions and things for civilians to do are being looked into over time. Furthermore, there is a lot more to do than simply role-play as a gang and have gang wars 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back